Bungie.Org MatchMaking Night - 12/12/13. (Recruitment)

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Monday, December 09, 2013, 23:44 (3798 days ago)

Team Christmas 2013: The Battle for Christmas
(Part 2 of 3)

Part 1

The battle is on!

Last week was an enormous success. We have gathered enough intelligence on our enemy to launch our main assault. Which is good, because they now know we're here. This week, we save Christmas.

Here's what we're playing:

Because randoms quit too much, we try and keep it BO vs. BO as much as we can.

• 2-4 players - Team Slayer, Ricochet, Rumble Pit, and Team Action Sack.
  • 5 players - CTF.
  • 6-8 players - BTB, Team Slayer, Ricochet, Rumble Pit, Race, and Team Action Sack.
  • 9-10 players - CTF.
  • 11-16 players - BTB.

Here's how to play:

I'll be on at 8PM EST. Much like Revenant does on other MM night, if you're on my friends list and are playing Halo 4 I'll invite you.

If you're not on my friends list and one of your friends is in the party, get them to invite you.

If you're not on my list and none of your friends are in the party, either post here with your GamerTag, or send a message to SNIPE 316 on LIVE and I'll invite you.

• Any Bungie.Org member can join.
  • First come, first serve!
  • Don't be an iMonkey! We would like to play the DLC sometimes, and it only takes one person to ruin that.
  • If you have any clips or screens, put them in your fileshare. We make failtages and would appreciate your fails!

Show your colors! (it is Optional)

The uniform for this massacre is as follows:

• Primary armor color: Red (any armor is fine, as long as it's red).
  • Secondary armor color: Green.

With our Halo 4 Christmas tree emblem.

• Emblem foreground: Triad.
  • Emblem background: Blunt Diamond Tall.
  • Emblem primary: Green.
  • Emblem secondary: Green.

Snipe, my role model, the party is full... wut do?

Either wait patiently for a slot to open up, or reply here to see if anyone else that couldn't get in would like to join you in another party.

#TeamChristmas

Enlist scrubs, Christmas ain't gonna save it's own sorry ass

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, December 10, 2013, 07:59 (3798 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

- No text -

Sir Yes Sir!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, December 10, 2013, 13:20 (3798 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Private breitzen reporting for duty!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread