Customs Night (as big as your arm edition) (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, January 08, 2014, 16:38 (3767 days ago)
edited by General Vagueness, Wednesday, January 08, 2014, 16:41

Like an icy blast from the north, Customs Night is coming to make your day much, much cooler. What is Customs Night? It's a weekly get-together hosted by Community Customs (hey, progress, you can see different stuff from before!) where we play custom games in Halo. Specifically, we do this every Friday night at 9:00 PM Eastern, and we play custom and standard gametypes on custom maps (and occasionally a standard map or two) ranging from large to small, from simple to complex, from well-tested remakes to brand-new maps.

If that sounds fun, why not join us? To do that, all we want is for you to post in this thread with your gamertag, and we'll send you a message or an invite when we're starting. This week we'll be playing Halo 4.

Things to remember:
- we won't play any modded content (so as to not risk anyone being banned)
- a CC admin (Gnrl Vagueness, ShadowoftheVoid, nomis78) will have party lead at all times, so:
- if you want to play something we don't have, you'll have to link to it here or put it in your file share (exceptions are possible for players we know well who are having trouble uploading)
- we play whatever the people present want to play; if someone has more than one map/gametype they want to run, we try to (or at least I try to) intersperse their stuff with stuff from other people who want to run things
- again, that's Halo 4 at 9:00 PM EST this Friday

I hope we'll see you there!

I'm in. Bring cake.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, January 09, 2014, 07:13 (3766 days ago) @ General Vagueness

- No text -

but I only have brownies

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, January 09, 2014, 10:07 (3766 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

What kind of brownies do you have?

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, January 09, 2014, 12:45 (3766 days ago) @ General Vagueness

It might explain a thing or two about you...

What kind of brownies do you have?

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, January 10, 2014, 10:52 (3765 days ago) @ Revenant1988

It might explain a thing or two about you...

chocolate chip brownies with powdered sugar on top, because I lost a lot of weight and I've been trying to gain some of it back, and because I didn't specify I didn't want both (although they're not too sweet this time)

Customs Night (as big as your arm edition)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Saturday, January 11, 2014, 19:31 (3763 days ago) @ General Vagueness
edited by General Vagueness, Saturday, January 11, 2014, 20:00

I'd like to thank everyone that showed up and played last night, you were all pretty agreeable and fun to play with. I'd also like to invite everyone that played to share the moments they enjoyed the most, so we can try to get screenshots or film clips and show everyone. Also how did it go after I left?

I'm sorry I missed. I blame GTA Online, that devil of a game

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, January 12, 2014, 09:40 (3763 days ago) @ General Vagueness

- No text -

I'm sorry I missed. I blame GTA Online, that devil of a game

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Sunday, January 12, 2014, 10:57 (3763 days ago) @ ZackDark

so you were just playing that instead?

Yes...?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, January 12, 2014, 16:08 (3763 days ago) @ General Vagueness

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread