New dboTV tonight at 10pm, but I need a guest. (DBO)

by ncsuDuncan @, Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 16:10 (3748 days ago)

Previous guest's plans changed so I'm looking for someone to come on the show tonight to talk about Destiny screenshots and Bungie trivia.

Things you'll need:
- webcam/mic
- Skype account
- Twitch.tv account (for the chat/trivia game)

Things you won't need:
- LinkedIn account
- butt double
- an army of vuvuzelas

Anyone interested? Reply here or shoot me an email.

Is it happening!?

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 19:06 (3748 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

If you need a pretty face to Skype with you can always ask someone else. If no one else is volunteering then I'll put a paper sack over my head and join you!

Is it happening!?

by ncsuDuncan @, Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 19:13 (3748 days ago) @ breitzen

If you need a pretty face to Skype with you can always ask someone else. If no one else is volunteering then I'll put a paper sack over my head and join you!

Whoops, missed this while typing my other post. At this point I'm just going to skip this week and disappoint all three of my viewers.

Thanks for volunteering, breitzen; I'll add you to my list of future guests. Keep the paper sack just in case.

Is it happening!?

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 19:16 (3748 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Keep the paper sack just in case.

Yay! I didn't really want to throw it away. I mean it had just been used for one moldy lunch. No need to be wasteful!

Is it happening!?

by kanbo @, Seattle, WA, Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 20:06 (3748 days ago) @ breitzen

[image]

Scratch that. No episode tonight.

by ncsuDuncan @, Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 19:11 (3748 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

It's snowing outside here, which looks like more fun than pushing out an undercooked episode where I mumble incoherently to myself. (Instead of an undercooked episode where I mumble to somebody else.)

I need to work out a better system for getting guests lined up. I also need to do a better job of promoting the show. More on that later.

Scratch that. No episode tonight.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 19:14 (3748 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

It's snowing outside here, which looks like more fun than pushing out an undercooked episode where I mumble incoherently to myself. (Instead of an undercooked episode where I mumble to somebody else.)

Well now I'm going to mumble incoherently to my poor BF4 teammates who probably don't care about the Januarycast. lol

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread