Customs Night (polar vortex edition) (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, January 22, 2014, 16:37 (3756 days ago)

Customs Night is circling around for another pass. Customs Night, in case you were wondering, is a weekly gathering in Halo hosted by Community Customs (which is a little flustered still). More specifically, we do this every Friday at 9:00 PM Eastern time, and we play custom and standard gametypes on custom maps (and occasionally a standard map or two), ranging from big to small, from new to old, from simple to complicated, and this week we'll be playing Halo 4.
Turnout has been better lately, but wouldn't you know it, most of the time last week we had an odd number of people, and not enough to overlook one team having more. Hopefully this week we can play more of the team games that people often want to play.

Things to keep in mind:

- we won't play modded content (because we're careful like that)
- other than that we play whatever the people present want to play; if someone has a lot they want to play, we'll go back and forth between different people's suggestions or requests
- a CC admin (ShadowoftheVoid, nomis78, Gnrl Vagueness) will have party lead at all times (except maybe if someone we know well is having trouble uploading files), so...
- if you want to play anything we don't already have, please upload it your file share
- because we and others value feedback, because forming strategies is good, and because we just want to understand people, please keep your voice at a reasonable volume and don't talk over people, and please don't stay in party chat for long
- our main goal is fun-- if you want to have fun, please show up; if you don't want to have fun, please go commiserate with Grumpy Cat or something*
- that time again is 9:00 PM EST and the game is Halo 4

I hope we'll see you there!

* did you know they have Grumpy Cat stuffed animals now? I just saw one last week and when I saw the label I was like "wha"

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread