What We Know So Far [Video] (Fan Creations)

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Friday, February 28, 2014, 15:34 (3719 days ago)

I just finished a massive video I've been working on for ages, a detailed "What We Know" recap of all the major details. I figured some people here might enjoy it, or at least, I hope some do! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQFmob-vsM

Any feedback on the video is welcome as well!

Thank you for the frontpage!

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Friday, February 28, 2014, 23:27 (3719 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

I always really appreciate seeing you guys post my vids up, it means a lot. Thank you very much Claude! :)

by Claude Errera @, Saturday, March 01, 2014, 09:10 (3718 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

I always really appreciate seeing you guys post my vids up, it means a lot. Thank you very much Claude! :)

Hey, I'm not the guy who spent all that time putting it together! :)

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Saturday, March 01, 2014, 12:45 (3718 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Hey, I'm not the guy who spent all that time putting it together! :)

Perhaps not, but getting positive feedback and recognition makes it all worthwhile. I really look at you guys as the best community site for Bungie, so seeing my stuff posted on the front page makes me happy :)

What We Know So Far [Video]

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, March 01, 2014, 09:40 (3718 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

Any feedback on the video is welcome as well!

I liked it, especially since I don't have time to scour the internet for all these details. You also do a better job of selling me on this game than Bungie has so far :-p

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Saturday, March 01, 2014, 12:32 (3718 days ago) @ Cody Miller

You also do a better job of selling me on this game than Bungie has so far :-p

Hahahaha! That's awesome, thank you! :) I'm glad you found it helpful :)

by MartyTheElder, Saturday, March 01, 2014, 16:05 (3718 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

Really nice. Needs more Music of the Spheres.

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Saturday, March 01, 2014, 16:10 (3718 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

But as such things have not been provided, all future Destiny videos will stay interesting and keep viewers on their toes by occasionally switching to the guitar riff in Shadows from the Halo 1 soundtrack.

by Destiny Updates ⌂, Saturday, March 01, 2014, 16:37 (3718 days ago) @ MartyTheElder

I just saw that you shared my video on Twitter!! I can't believe that THE Marty O'Donnell watched and enjoyed something I made! This is a massive fanboy moment, I am so blown away. Thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3

As for the Music of the Spheres, I would LOVE to use your music more! But I'm always a bit scared of using music outside of what could be considered Fair Use. Because my channel is partnered, I generally don't use any music I don't have any written permission for, just in case YouTube ever gives me trouble about it. It's awesome that you encourage usage of it though, and I'll be more comfortable using clips of it in the future knowing that you support it :)

Thanks again though, it really does mean an insane amount to me! <3

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, March 03, 2014, 12:23 (3716 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

Thought you'd find it interesting. explosion.com posted your video as a new Destiny video. http://www.explosion.com/53949/destiny-gets-new-42-minute-long-video/

by marmot 1333 @, Monday, March 03, 2014, 18:52 (3716 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

I watched it today while I ate lunch. Great job!

I can tell you always put a lot of work into your videos, and this one especially.

I can't wait to see what you create when the beta & the full game ship. Maybe Bungie will even hire you to do some work for them :)

This link also popped in my google news feed the other day: http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/03/02/this-42-minute-video-contains-all-you-need-to-know-about-destiny/

by Xeyeled, Sunday, March 09, 2014, 11:56 (3710 days ago) @ Destiny Updates

Awesome video. I've been kind of holding off on news up until now, about 6 months from release. Feels so good to be a part of the community again, albeit under a different name.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread