Community Game Night March 20, 2014: Titanfall Edition (Recruitment)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 09:16 (3701 days ago)
edited by Xenos, Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 09:53

Alright, I'm not sure how many I am going to get for this, but I really want to play some Titanfall. Same drill as usual just with your XBox One if you have one.

Day: Thursday March 20, 2014
Time: 9:30PM EDT/6:30PM PDT

My gamertag is XenosKB. Let me know if you want to play, or message me on XBL and we'll get a party started. If you let me know you're coming on here I'll make sure to save a spot for you since we can only have 6 at a time.

Community Game Night March 20, 2014: Titanfall Edition

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 16:09 (3701 days ago) @ Xenos

Do you have to have finished the "campaign"?

I don't know if I will by Thursday.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 16:10 (3701 days ago) @ Kermit

Do you have to have finished the "campaign"?

I don't know if I will by Thursday.

You do not! Just means you won't have the additional Titans yet. But the Atlas is a fine Titan.

Tangent about unlocking Titans

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 17:16 (3701 days ago) @ Xenos

You do not! Just means you won't have the additional Titans yet. But the Atlas is a fine Titan.

I couldn't help but notice the default pre-custom loadouts loadouts already feature the other Titans. What the campaign unlocks exactly? The Titans only for the custom loadouts?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 17:32 (3701 days ago) @ ZackDark

I couldn't help but notice the default pre-custom loadouts loadouts already feature the other Titans. What the campaign unlocks exactly? The Titans only for the custom loadouts?

Yep, that's exactly what it unlocks.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 07:57 (3700 days ago) @ Xenos

Completing Militia gets you Stryder (<3) and IMC gets you Ogre (Mr. Bubbles).

But you don't get to chose, do you?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 13:48 (3700 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 13:51 (3700 days ago) @ ZackDark

As long as the first match hasn't started I think you can back out and try and get into the other faction, but yeah there is no option to choose. It will however automatically put you in the other faction if you have only finished one faction.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 13:55 (3700 days ago) @ Xenos

Yeah, don't sweat not choosing either, all three Titans are great. Doesn't take long to unlock both sides either, and you'll have tons of fun along the way.

Count me in

by petetheduck, Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 09:04 (3700 days ago) @ Xenos

As a married gamerdad, please forgive me if I'm a little tardy.

Count me in

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 09:20 (3700 days ago) @ petetheduck

As a married gamerdad, please forgive me if I'm a little tardy.

No problem!

Count me in

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 19:33 (3700 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by rliebherr, Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 19:48

If it's not full, I'm in. Gamertag: SpleenCarnival

EDIT: Just added you to my friend list.

Count me in

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 19:58 (3700 days ago) @ rliebherr

Absolutely, lurkers are always welcome :)

Count me in

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Thursday, March 20, 2014, 18:56 (3699 days ago) @ Xenos

I don't think it was meant to be. Servers asploded.

Count me in

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, March 20, 2014, 18:57 (3699 days ago) @ rliebherr

I don't think it was meant to be. Servers asploded.

Yeah I think you may be right, haha.

Count me in

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Thursday, March 20, 2014, 19:07 (3699 days ago) @ Xenos

Anyone with you? I'll invite you to my party, I have four guys counting myself.

Count me in

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 21, 2014, 07:43 (3698 days ago) @ rliebherr

Anyone with you? I'll invite you to my party, I have four guys counting myself.

Sorry, just saw this! I invited you at one point and you didn't join, but catch me online anytime and we'll play!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, March 20, 2014, 11:05 (3699 days ago) @ Xenos

Alright, I'm not sure how many I am going to get for this, but I really want to play some Titanfall. Same drill as usual just with your XBox One if you have one.

My gamertag is XenosKB. Let me know if you want to play, or message me on XBL and we'll get a party started. If you let me know you're coming on here I'll make sure to save a spot for you since we can only have 6 at a time.

I got my new console hooked up Tuesday, and I've barely had time to turn it on. Tonight I'm getting on as early as I can, and I'm going to play like hell before 9:30. If there's room I'll be glad to join in at that time, but also keep in mind I'll probably be signing off around 10, so my spot can be filled by someone committed to playing longer. My feelings won't be hurt. :)

Kermit

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, March 20, 2014, 11:11 (3699 days ago) @ Kermit

I got my new console hooked up Tuesday, and I've barely had time to turn it on. Tonight I'm getting on as early as I can, and I'm going to play like hell before 9:30. If there's room I'll be glad to join in at that time, but also keep in mind I'll probably be signing off around 10, so my spot can be filled by someone committed to playing longer. My feelings won't be hurt. :)

Kermit

Well I don't think we have gotten 5 commitments so far, so we'll be glad to have you!

by Zero @, Florida, Thursday, March 20, 2014, 11:25 (3699 days ago) @ Xenos

Well I don't think we have gotten 5 commitments so far, so we'll be glad to have you!

Don't have 5 commitments yet? May as well say I'm going to be there, even though I was going to show up anyway. No way I was going to miss out on a Titanfall night.

You didn't miss much in those 30 minutes Kermit

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 21, 2014, 12:11 (3698 days ago) @ Kermit

The servers went down until about 10PM EDT so you would have only been able to play 1 game with us if that..

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, March 21, 2014, 13:35 (3698 days ago) @ Xenos

Well, at least you got to hear a doddering old man yell at his Xbox.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 21, 2014, 13:49 (3698 days ago) @ Kermit

Well, at least you got to hear a doddering old man yell at his Xbox.

Haha! We do need to play Titanfall sometime though. Let me know sometime you want to and I'll hop on.

by TDSpiral ⌂ @, TDS Gaming Shack, WA, Thursday, March 20, 2014, 12:46 (3699 days ago) @ Xenos

Ooooh! Oooh! Been looking for a chance to play with a party on Titanfall. Count me in as well!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, March 20, 2014, 12:48 (3699 days ago) @ TDSpiral

Ooooh! Oooh! Been looking for a chance to play with a party on Titanfall. Count me in as well!

I'm pretty sure you make 5 :)

I'll be no mic for a little while

by TDSpiral ⌂ @, TDS Gaming Shack, WA, Thursday, March 20, 2014, 18:36 (3699 days ago) @ Xenos

Have some people over right now- but I'll still have my mic in and everything.

Fun!

by petetheduck, Friday, March 21, 2014, 07:27 (3698 days ago) @ Xenos

A short story:

Our first game was Last Titan Standing. In the first round, we dominated and as three of us rounded a corner towards the last surviving enemy titan, it ran off a cliff and committed suicide.

Odd, but it didn't stand a chance, so okay. Same thing happens in Flood in Halo all the time.

Next round, again, we were victorious. Saw another titan run off a cliff during combat.

Okay, these guys have to be doing this on purpose.

Third round, another victory for us. We're 3-0 at this point. As the next round gets ready to begin, we come up with a plan--we're all going to suicide at the beginning of the round and force the other team to win a around.

The round begins, we all start running off the cliff. As I die and watch my teammates similarly fall and explode, "VICTORY" appears on the screen. The entire other team committed suicide faster than we could.

Fun!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 21, 2014, 07:42 (3698 days ago) @ petetheduck

A short story:

Our first game was Last Titan Standing. In the first round, we dominated and as three of us rounded a corner towards the last surviving enemy titan, it ran off a cliff and committed suicide.

Odd, but it didn't stand a chance, so okay. Same thing happens in Flood in Halo all the time.

Next round, again, we were victorious. Saw another titan run off a cliff during combat.

Okay, these guys have to be doing this on purpose.

Third round, another victory for us. We're 3-0 at this point. As the next round gets ready to begin, we come up with a plan--we're all going to suicide at the beginning of the round and force the other team to win a around.

The round begins, we all start running off the cliff. As I die and watch my teammates similarly fall and explode, "VICTORY" appears on the screen. The entire other team committed suicide faster than we could.

Poor Bones, sitting on that cliff not knowing what the hell was going on.

Fun!

by petetheduck, Friday, March 21, 2014, 09:15 (3698 days ago) @ Xenos

For next time, we need everyone to save an instant titan burn card. Then, one game, we'll all use it at the start of the match.

Fun!

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, March 21, 2014, 10:09 (3698 days ago) @ petetheduck

First time I got three of those, spammed Titans the entire match. No regrets.

Fun!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, March 21, 2014, 12:10 (3698 days ago) @ petetheduck

For next time, we need everyone to save an instant titan burn card. Then, one game, we'll all use it at the start of the match.

Haha, will do! That would be awesome!

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Friday, March 21, 2014, 17:27 (3698 days ago) @ Xenos

I'll be hopping on tonight around 9:00pm central time if anyone is interested.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread