No Community Game Night (by me) this week (Recruitment)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 08:34 (3679 days ago)

I'll be at PAX East this week so no Community Game Night organized by me this week.

Community, unite!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 09:14 (3679 days ago) @ Xenos

The DBO/HBO-Twitterverse has been abuzz with talks of playing GTA V together. What say you?

Community, unite!

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 11:33 (3679 days ago) @ ZackDark

[slightly off topic] Have we started a thread on DBO to collect Twitter handles? I couldn't find one after a brief search of the forum.

Community, unite!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 12:46 (3679 days ago) @ rliebherr

[slightly off topic] Have we started a thread on DBO to collect Twitter handles? I couldn't find one after a brief search of the forum.

Not that I'm aware of, you should start one!

Community, unite!

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 14:15 (3679 days ago) @ ZackDark

I might be up for a GTA V thing. It'd be nice to have a multiplayer session that doesn't consist of others blowing me up on sight. I don't use Twitter, though.

Community, unite!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 16:28 (3679 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

Just the other day, me and a friend of mine were riding around downtown (he in his Vacca and me on my maxed out Akuma) when suddenly two tricked out Jesters come out of nowhere and start riding WITH us, even all the way around the outer ring. Not a single word was exchanged between the two groups.

Truly, there has never been a more glorious moment in online gaming for me.

Community, unite!

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 19:23 (3678 days ago) @ ZackDark

Just the other day, me and a friend of mine were riding around downtown (he in his Vacca and me on my maxed out Akuma) when suddenly two tricked out Jesters come out of nowhere and start riding WITH us, even all the way around the outer ring. Not a single word was exchanged between the two groups.

Truly, there has never been a more glorious moment in online gaming for me.

You should really play more games.

My college grades beg to differ...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 21:05 (3678 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

- No text -

Community, unite!

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, April 08, 2014, 22:04 (3678 days ago) @ ZackDark

The DBO/HBO-Twitterverse has been abuzz with talks of playing GTA V together. What say you?

I say I don't have that or any GTA games, but you shouldn't let that stop you

Community, unite!

by TDSpiral ⌂ @, TDS Gaming Shack, WA, Wednesday, April 09, 2014, 13:31 (3678 days ago) @ ZackDark

Not sure if I'd be able to commit to playing this Friday, but I'm down to play GTA Online with a bunch of DBO/HBO peeps sometime.

ODST. Tonight, or tomorrow. I need bodies.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, April 09, 2014, 07:15 (3678 days ago) @ Xenos

Title says it all.

I need a few bullet sponges friends because reasons.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, April 09, 2014, 08:30 (3678 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Title says it all.

I bet I know why you're practicing. ;)

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, April 09, 2014, 08:55 (3678 days ago) @ Kermit

Title says it all.

I bet I know why you're practicing. ;)

I bet you are correct!

Better get some practice in! If you see me on you're always welcome to join.

Hate to break it to ya!

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, April 09, 2014, 08:56 (3678 days ago) @ Revenant1988

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, April 10, 2014, 14:00 (3677 days ago) @ Revenant1988

Did you have a time in mind?

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Thursday, April 10, 2014, 14:14 (3677 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I might be able to join; I like ODST so it just would depend on when it happened and if you had enough people. Also, I'm kinda terrible at it even though I like it.

Nobody join him...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, April 10, 2014, 19:16 (3676 days ago) @ Revenant1988

He's using you for sick, nefarious reasons. Stay far away from anyone inviting you to play ODST between now and next weekend. They're up to no good.

Unless it's me. You're cool to practice, I mean play with me. Also, I may need some people late Friday to test some gametypes.

Nobody join him...

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, April 10, 2014, 19:27 (3676 days ago) @ bluerunner

What's all this talk about practice?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread