Customs Night (budding edition [Halo 4]) (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, April 10, 2014, 13:40 (3677 days ago)
edited by General Vagueness, Thursday, April 10, 2014, 13:56

Customs Night is back and coming out of its shell. Tor the unaware, Customs Night is, shockingly, a night where we play custom games. More specifically, it's where Community Customs gets people together to play custom and standard gametypes on custom (and sometimes standard) maps in Halo. We do this every Friday night at 9:00 US Eastern time, and we play maps and gametypes ranging from large to small, from new to old, and from simple to complicated. If this sounds like fun to you, why not join us? You can do that by just replying to this post with your gamertag. If you do, you'll get a message or an invite when we're getting started.

Things to keep in mind:

- we pretty much play whatever the people present want to play
- we don't play modded content, though, because people could get banned for it and we don't want to be responsible for that
- we try to have a variety all night as far as how competitive or silly the maps and gametypes are and who's stuff we're playing
- a CC admin (a group including but not limited to ShadowoftheVoid and Gnrl Vagueness) will have party lead all night, so...
- if you want to play something we don't have, you'll have to either tell us ahead of time or put it in your file share and tell us when you want to play it (or ahead of time)
- we like communication, and it's important running this, so we ask that you communicate and do it in a way that doesn't stifle other communication-- or to say it simply, you should let people a get a word in edgewise, preferably more than just a word
- everyone is encouraged to bring maps and gametypes but it's not at all required
- bringing friends is fine, we just prefer that you let them know what they're getting into
- that time again is 9:00 EST this Friday and the game is Halo 4-- I hope we see you then

I'd also like to say I'm sorry I didn't get this up as soon as I usually do, and that some of the above policies are under review and may be changed.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread