BWU 4/25/14 (Destiny)

by Zero @, Florida, Friday, April 25, 2014, 14:45 (3662 days ago)

http://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---04252014/en/News/News?aid=11492

This week Bungie is still playing more Destiny and we finally learn what all that talk about "8 weeks later" was all about. Mail Sack also included.

BWU 4/25/14

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, April 25, 2014, 15:09 (3662 days ago) @ Zero

This week Bungie is still playing more Destiny and we finally learn what all that talk about "8 weeks later" was all about. Mail Sack also included.

I wonder if Claude can tell us he's played Destiny without having to kill us.

BWU 4/25/14

by Claude Errera @, Friday, April 25, 2014, 15:34 (3662 days ago) @ Kermit

I wonder if Claude can tell us he's played Destiny without having to kill us.

I'm trying to figure out if this is some sort of backhanded compliment about my inability to kill things in video games...

BWU 4/25/14

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, April 25, 2014, 15:48 (3662 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I'm trying to figure out if this is some sort of backhanded compliment about my inability to kill things in video games...

I'd like to see Claude and Kermit of the same team next time we do a tournament! ;)

BWU 4/25/14

by Claude Errera @, Friday, April 25, 2014, 16:06 (3662 days ago) @ breitzen

I'd like to see Claude and Kermit of the same team next time we do a tournament! ;)

You just want to play against us, so your chances of winning are higher!

Kermit vs. Claude 1v1

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, April 25, 2014, 16:38 (3662 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Like, for charity?

Kermit vs. Claude 1v1

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, April 25, 2014, 18:02 (3662 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Like, for charity?

What's the elderly equivalent of Child's Play?

Kermit vs. Claude 1v1

by Avateur @, Friday, April 25, 2014, 18:24 (3662 days ago) @ Kermit

Like, for charity?

What's the elderly equivalent of Child's Play?

Geriatric's Lawn (sponsored by Get Off My)?

lol

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, April 25, 2014, 19:40 (3662 days ago) @ Avateur

- No text -

1st one to lower the other's shields wins!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Friday, April 25, 2014, 18:59 (3662 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

You say that, but...

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Friday, April 25, 2014, 20:07 (3662 days ago) @ breitzen

Wu is a slightly above average player. Kermit is on the lower end of the spectrum. (One love mah bruddah Kerm)

You say that, but...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, April 25, 2014, 21:03 (3662 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

Yep. Claude's better no doubt, but we could choreograph it WWF style. For the children.

You say that, but...

by Claude Errera @, Friday, April 25, 2014, 21:15 (3662 days ago) @ Kermit

Yep. Claude's better no doubt, but we could choreograph it WWF style. For the children.

I GET TO BE SUPAFLY JIMMY SNUKA

You say that, but...

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Friday, April 25, 2014, 21:17 (3662 days ago) @ Claude Errera

You're more of an Andre the Giant type.

You say that, but...

by biggy ⌂ @, Tinseltown, Friday, April 25, 2014, 22:14 (3661 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

Well, I for one think they look alike...

[image]

BWU 4/25/14

by kanbo @, Seattle, WA, Friday, April 25, 2014, 17:02 (3662 days ago) @ Zero

I haven't read a WWU in a long time. Is it always this vague and evasive?

Very much so

by Zero @, Florida, Friday, April 25, 2014, 17:04 (3662 days ago) @ kanbo

- No text -

Almost exclusively.

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Friday, April 25, 2014, 20:38 (3662 days ago) @ kanbo

- No text -

It may seem that way.

by Quirel, Saturday, April 26, 2014, 01:13 (3661 days ago) @ kanbo

- No text -

BWU 4/25/14

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Saturday, April 26, 2014, 10:04 (3661 days ago) @ kanbo

Fear not, Guardian. Beneath the careful watch of the Tower, deep within the labyrinthine archives of our great city, the scribes tell of many updates before this one with the promise of many more to come. And while I cannot say if they are all completely similar--the amount of information therein would test the memory cores of even the most capable Vex--I can say they have words and shit.

BWU 4/25/14

by kanbo @, Seattle, WA, Saturday, April 26, 2014, 10:57 (3661 days ago) @ Schooly D

Fear not, Guardian. Beneath the careful watch of the Tower,

doesn't sound like a ton of fun, honestly

deep within the labyrinthine archives of our great city, the scribes tell of many updates before this one with the promise of many more to come.

yawn

And while I cannot say if they are all completely similar--the amount of information therein would test the memory cores of even the most capable Vex--

oh right you used an isolated plaintive yawn too, oh well

I can say they have words and shit.

I'd ask you to explain but I really don't care

My thoughts...

by GrimBrotherIII, Friday, April 25, 2014, 19:00 (3662 days ago) @ Zero

"Will other guardians recognize my skill in competitive PvP?

Only if you earn it, Guardian. No one will be spoon-fed their glory in the competitive activities in Destiny. You’ll need to seize it your gauntleted fists. If you’re brave, we’ll have ways for you to relive your finest moments. If you’re victorious, we’ll enable you to strut your stuff. You’ll even be able to carry those war trophies in your back pocket, if you are so equipped."

There is all kinds of amazing happening in this answer!!! I LOVE the idea of wearing your Destiny bragging rights!

"Halo had its own announcer in multiplayer to inform players of the events in the matches. Will there be a new announcer in Destiny, or will all the information be on-screen?

Let’s just say that you’ll always understand your motivations as a Guardian, and there will always be people to motivate you."

Just go ahead and get Liam Neeson and call it a day. Your welcome.

"Will you guys give a nod to your Xbox fan base or just keep ignoring them?

Who’s ignoring you? We’re right here; making a game we hope you’ll love. We’re listening to your questions, and answering the ones we can. If you’re a gamer who wants to play a Bungie game, you’re very much on our mind – every day."

I'm sorry, but this is a terrible answer to a fair question... (imo)

All together a neat little update - and man was that pic GORGEOUS! Can't wait.

- III

My thoughts...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, April 26, 2014, 11:37 (3661 days ago) @ GrimBrotherIII

"Will you guys give a nod to your Xbox fan base or just keep ignoring them?

Who’s ignoring you? We’re right here; making a game we hope you’ll love. We’re listening to your questions, and answering the ones we can. If you’re a gamer who wants to play a Bungie game, you’re very much on our mind – every day."

I'm sorry, but this is a terrible answer to a fair question... (imo)

I can't agree to this enough. Further more - "answering the ones we can" incurs the question "Why can't you answer that question?"

Business is the paradox and this post doesn't exist.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread