To: Bungie.org members (DBO)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, April 25, 2014, 15:40 (3654 days ago)

http://www.smbc-comics.com/?id=3336#comic

With greatest affection,
Phisto <3

To: Bungie.org members

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, April 25, 2014, 17:06 (3654 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

I'm sure NO ONE here knows what you're talking about.

.>

<.<

.>

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, April 25, 2014, 19:20 (3653 days ago) @ stabbim

Reminds me of a New Yorker Cartoon. Guy is at his computer and his wife is in the room saying to him:

"Why are you looking on the internet to argue when you have a real woman right here?"

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, April 25, 2014, 19:49 (3653 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Reminds me of a New Yorker Cartoon. Guy is at his computer and his wife is in the room saying to him:

"Why are you looking on the internet to argue when you have a real woman right here?"

As a guy at a computer with his wife in the room, I can attest that's always more worthwhile.

by Quirel, Friday, April 25, 2014, 20:30 (3653 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

http://www.smbc-comics.com/?id=3336#comic

With greatest affection,
Phisto <3

Ladies and gentlemen, I have ventured outside to corners unknown, and stumbled upon a popular tabletop RPG forum. Lo, there I wandered and encountered bloody wars of attrition over minute rules and character alignment.

We are but amateurs.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Saturday, April 26, 2014, 05:43 (3653 days ago) @ Quirel

I pray they never find us here in the Shire.

That graph confuses me

by scarab @, Friday, April 25, 2014, 23:17 (3653 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

should the x axis be flipped around the y axis?

That graph confuses me

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, April 26, 2014, 08:34 (3653 days ago) @ scarab

Hmm, no?

Far right, just out of the picture is the 100% agree, while the Y axis is how much you're willing to debate.

That graph confuses me

by SonofMacPhisto @, Saturday, April 26, 2014, 09:24 (3653 days ago) @ ZackDark

Not sure if serious. If I explain the graph, then it's no longer funny. But I really want to explain in case you really didn't get it.

IT'S A TRAP CURSE YOU ZACKDARK

That graph confuses me

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, April 26, 2014, 09:48 (3653 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Not sure if serious. If I explain the graph, then it's no longer funny. But I really want to explain in case you really didn't get it.

IT'S A TRAP CURSE YOU ZACKDARK

MWAHAHAHA

Seriously, though, did I miss something?

Also, protip: when reading SMBC, after you stop laughing at the joke, click the red button.

That graph confuses me

by SonofMacPhisto @, Saturday, April 26, 2014, 12:08 (3653 days ago) @ ZackDark

The more you agree with someone the more likely you are to argue with them over semantics.

tl;dr - How I see Cody and Levi a lot of the time. :P

Right, that's what I got from it too

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, April 26, 2014, 13:31 (3653 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread