Information Awaits (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, April 27, 2014, 08:06 (3658 days ago)

G’Mornin’ fellow DBOrs. In 24 hours (give or take) a Destiny embargo will drop and this forum will be most likely be put in a rush that can only be described as *Squee* and Salt. SO many posts!

In thinking about what may be said I found myself asking what I was hoping to hear more about. I think that’s a good question.

What details are you hoping will be reported, DBO?

Information Awaits

by petetheduck, Sunday, April 27, 2014, 08:28 (3658 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Do we know what time specifically that the embargo ends?

Information Awaits

by Dax01, Sunday, April 27, 2014, 08:49 (3658 days ago) @ petetheduck

Do we know what time specifically that the embargo ends?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=109442296&postcount=459

Information Awaits

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Sunday, April 27, 2014, 09:05 (3658 days ago) @ Dax01

Gah, 6PM GMT? But that's 25 hours away. That's SO FARRR.

Information Awaits

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Sunday, April 27, 2014, 09:04 (3658 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Gosh, I'm interested to see more of the events that "slope" players toward one another, as well as more about factions and their function in the world. I want to see raids and whatnot, too. Just generally more content that I can excite my buddies with.

So this and new gameplay would be grand - and the new website was a good start to that! Also a VidOc of course. That'd be a great way for Bungie to set the week in motion.

Oh, and a more precise estimate for the beta launch date would be top notch.

These are my demands, Bungie ;D

Information Awaits

by breitzen @, Kansas, Sunday, April 27, 2014, 15:35 (3658 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

From the instagram teasers looks like two things for sure:

1. Joining up with friends
2. Choosing activity/location

I'm hoping that we get a bit of everything from player interactions in the wild, PVP, Raids and Strikes.

I'm guessing they'll be keeping the campaign story on a tight leash, so I don't expect much info there other than maybe a little more background on locations and enemies that the reporters encountered in their playtime.

I really want to see vehicle combat and the greater sandbox. Oh, and more SPACE MAGIC please!

Information Awaits

by petetheduck, Sunday, April 27, 2014, 18:01 (3658 days ago) @ breitzen

How amazing would it be if the demonstration started from the title screen and went through an entire raid/mission/whatever

Information Awaits

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Sunday, April 27, 2014, 18:10 (3658 days ago) @ petetheduck

I'm really hoping this is how it happens!

If the teased content is anything to go by, I think it's a strong possibility too.

^this

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, April 28, 2014, 05:04 (3657 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

Information Awaits

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, April 27, 2014, 18:21 (3658 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I just want to know when I can play it :-D

Information Awaits

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, April 27, 2014, 19:55 (3658 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Before I log off for the night (maybe) - might as well post my own thoughts.

Personally I find the customization stuff really cool, and would love to hear more about what the Dye system is capable of, though I think the information we get will be less tech and more how to play. So if any depth of the customization is shown I would be glad to see it. Everything else would be Icing on the cake - including:

• Beta date (obviously)
  • Destiny Editions (doubtful)
  • Fish Tanks (what?)

Fish Tank = Podcast booth. :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, April 27, 2014, 20:25 (3658 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

More than podcasts I think...

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, April 27, 2014, 21:58 (3658 days ago) @ Ragashingo

[image]
https://twitter.com/Jimmy_McQ/status/370446940116221953/photo/1

I'm not sure if the podcast team has as of yet actually recorded inside the Fish Tank (could be wrong) Seems they have been more likely to pick any open room off the beaten path and utilize the mobile recording rig we have seen photos of a couple of times...
[image]
https://twitter.com/Bungie/status/378653625771245568

I believe the Fish Tank holds the creative team plus equipment within the larger studio that helps create, mix, edit, and master the official media that has been released thus far. Be it ViDocs, demos, screenshots, podcasts, etc. Creative minds have met to brainstorm and plan ideas within the media released and the greater game itself (story), within the Fish Tank.

Even better then! :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, April 27, 2014, 22:17 (3658 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

My money is on ViDoc

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Monday, April 28, 2014, 09:57 (3657 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by UnrealCh13f, Monday, April 28, 2014, 10:08

At 3 minutes to go as well.

lol.

Post-embargo update: Gameplay Trailer. Good enough. :|

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread