All I want... *IMG*

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 16:12 (4090 days ago)
edited by Chewbaccawakka, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 16:15

Is shark teeth on my flying narwhal bike:

[image]

Vehicle livery customisation plox

by RC ⌂, UK, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 16:17 (4090 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

I never got into Forza (damn you shooters!) but the livery editing always stood out as awesome.

by NsU Soldier @, Washington, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:02 (4090 days ago) @ RC

I never got into Forza (damn you shooters!) but the livery editing always stood out as awesome.

Chromehounds had something similar. You could make custom emblems and smack those things wherever you wanted to on your custom camo job...on your custom built mech. <3

Criminy,I miss that game.

(Bungie give me Chromehounds 2!)

by Kalamari @, Waiting for Ghorn, FB, and BH, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 17:48 (4089 days ago) @ RC

Now that we know Destiny will have the horsepower of the PS4, if vehicles are a big part of the game, I think a Forza-like paint customization would be incredible. Imagine being able to create your own personal paint job, or trade them with friends, or purchase paint jobs from others on a marketplace. This would be more awesome than I can imagine.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread