PlayStation 4

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 16:59 (4090 days ago)

Bungie is on that bitch.

PlayStation 4

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:00 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

PlayStation 4

by BOLL ⌂ @, Sweden, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:00 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Looking at it right now. Footage wonga. Yes, co-op, I like. As the PS4 is pretty much a PC, as it looks, a PC version seems even more likely now... >_>

OMFG

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:01 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

PlayStation 4

by GrimBrother One, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:01 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

OH HELL YES.

Exclusive Content for PS4

by GrimBrother One, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:03 (4090 days ago) @ GrimBrother One

Welp, guess I'm getting it for both next gen systems, lol.

by Someone, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:05 (4090 days ago) @ GrimBrother One

Scumbag Bungie... Is made successful by Xbox fans, gives exclusive content to PS4... Can't help but feel a little betrayed with that...

Right...

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:06 (4090 days ago) @ Someone

Scumbag Bungie... Is made successful by Xbox fans, gives exclusive content to PS4... Can't help but feel a little betrayed with that...

[image]

by Phoenix_9286 @, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:06 (4090 days ago) @ Someone

And which source has told you this content will be unavailable for the next Xbox?

"Exclusive Content for PS4" did.

by SIX min WHISTLE @, Michigan, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:07 (4090 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

- No text -

by nomis78, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:09 (4090 days ago) @ SIX min WHISTLE

see, im figuring that since the new xbox hasnt launched yet this just means effectively "at the moment" ie

ps3 wont have this but ps4 will cause it can handle it"

give it a few weeks and "oh look, Xbox Next can handle this but original xbox can't guess the xbox next will have exclusive content to"

by Phoenix_9286 @, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:13 (4090 days ago) @ nomis78

see, im figuring that since the new xbox hasnt launched yet this just means effectively "at the moment" ie

ps3 wont have this but ps4 will cause it can handle it"

give it a few weeks and "oh look, Xbox Next can handle this but original xbox can't guess the xbox next will have exclusive content to"

This.

You can't very well proclaim another console that hasn't even been announced yet will also have said exclusive content. We've all seen this game being played before. I seriously doubt the PS4 will be the only system to get said content. It doesn't even strike me as Bungie's style, and it definitely doesn't strike me as something they'd roll over and do just for Activision.

by SIX min WHISTLE @, Michigan, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:20 (4090 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

If Sony said it, sure. But Activison/Bungie said it. They wouldn't benefit from saying its exclusive to Sony. They would probably say the "next-gen version" has stuff over PS3 and 360.

Unless Sony threw a lot of them like MS usually does.

by stan, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:37 (4090 days ago) @ nomis78

That's pretty unlikely. I'm sure that Destiny will have content that's exclusive to the PS4. And I'm sure it will have content that's exclusive to the Xbox 720 (or whatever it'll be called). And I'm sure both exclusive contents will be different (and probably not all that exciting. I mean, when is exclusive content ever exciting? We're probably talking armor variants or something).

by stan, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:42 (4090 days ago) @ stan

Oh, and we should really just be happy that they didn't say the game is exclusive to the PS4.

I have an idea! Let's jump to conclusions. It's a good idea.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:08 (4090 days ago) @ Someone

- No text -

They're my conclusions and I'll jump if i want to

by nomis78, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:09 (4090 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

I have bridge to sell y-. ..oh... actually nevermind.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:10 (4090 days ago) @ nomis78

- No text -

by kapowaz, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:14 (4090 days ago) @ Someone

Exclusive avatars and wallpapers, for PS4 fans only!

fine by me, never been a great fan of that stuff anyway

by nomis78, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:16 (4090 days ago) @ kapowaz

- No text -

did you think maybe...

by Mix ⌂ @, New Braunfels, Texas, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:47 (4090 days ago) @ Someone

It wasn't up to them? That Activision sat them down and said "We'll give you our slot at the PS4 reveal is you give them exclusive content"?

did you think maybe...

by Smee, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:54 (4090 days ago) @ Mix

I honestly think the exclusive content will either match similar content to what will be exclusive to xbox (like skins, etc, usual pre-order stuff) or be a value add feature like linking to the vita or a PS network link or some such.

There is no way bungie will alienate their xbox fan base.

Boo!

by SIX min WHISTLE @, Michigan, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:06 (4090 days ago) @ GrimBrother One

Any exclusive content sucks. Going to be bad enough that I have to get the current gen version.

Boo!

by NsU Soldier @, Washington, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:11 (4090 days ago) @ SIX min WHISTLE

Any exclusive content sucks. Going to be bad enough that I have to get the current gen version.

Honestly, if it's just a skin or something equally cosmetic I don't mind *that* much. (Although it does make the idealist in me a bit sad...)

And maybe (probably not) the exclusive content is something only the PS4 could benefit from? Something hardware specific?

given that touch pad...

by nomis78, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:19 (4090 days ago) @ NsU Soldier

Given that touch pad its a pretty good bet that there will be something "exclusive" specifically to that.

Have they actually explained why they felt the need to include that btw not bee able to see the full thing yet

given that touch pad...

by MrGreencastle, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:39 (4090 days ago) @ nomis78

Perhaps that was the weird "orb" cursor thing in the ViDoc. Used for menu navigation?

given that touch pad...

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 07:16 (4090 days ago) @ nomis78

The same reason they include analog sticks, buttons, and triggers. It's just another input method.

given that touch pad...

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 07:17 (4090 days ago) @ stabbim

Also why were half of the replies in this thread marked as read (arrow is not read) when I first visited the forum this morning? I definitely had not read anything in this thread yet. Has this happened to anyone else?

given that touch pad...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, February 21, 2013, 15:33 (4089 days ago) @ stabbim

Red arrows indicate "age". It means the post was.. *ahem* posted not very long ago and within the last two visits of yours (something like that).

Purple indicates "read" (which only stores a few [50? 100? 200?] posts).

PlayStation 4

by TDSpiral ⌂ @, TDS Gaming Shack, WA, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:01 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Mmmmm... that music.

PlayStation 4

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:19 (4090 days ago) @ TDSpiral

Soooo.... Marty likes his choirs, eh? ;)

MARTY

by NartFOpc, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:01 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

Crap stream is crappy, sound broken, laggy.. urgh...

by BOLL ⌂ @, Sweden, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:02 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

Thankgod its not just me, thought it was my connection!

by nomis78, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:06 (4090 days ago) @ BOLL

- No text -

Exclusive content? I don't like the sound of that.

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:03 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I hate it when consoles do that. Give me exclusive GAMES not exclusive content.

Exclusive content? I don't like the sound of that.

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:34 (4090 days ago) @ bryan newman

Yea, kinda puts a bad taste in the mouth. I thought they were going for a universal approach to platforms.

With exclusive content for PS4

by PsychoRaven, Oklahoma, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:04 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

PS4 BOUGHT WITH DESTINY PREORDER TOO!!!!!

Love you Bungie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well . . . Here. We. Go.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:06 (4090 days ago) @ PsychoRaven

This generation is Loven' dem patical effects. Microsoft better be on notice. What has more pull - Halo? Or Its Creator?

Best part about it - it looks --- LOOKS --- like Sony got their shit together.

Well . . . Here. We. Go.

by PsychoRaven, Oklahoma, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:08 (4090 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Yes it does. I'm shocked. I didn't see a peep about online play being locked behind a pay gate like rumored and saw nothing about blocking used games. I'm happy. I am just happy.

Well . . . Here. We. Go.

by NartFOpc, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:10 (4090 days ago) @ PsychoRaven

Yes it does. I'm shocked. I didn't see a peep about online play being locked behind a pay gate like rumored and saw nothing about blocking used games. I'm happy. I am just happy.

I didn't see a console or a price. Also: why would they mention negative things?

Well . . . Here. We. Go.

by PsychoRaven, Oklahoma, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:11 (4090 days ago) @ NartFOpc

True. That information could come later. However I really think the online play being free is the one big thing that sets them apart from Microsoft.

Now true the used game stuff could still come up but I just don't think they'll actually do it.

Jeans and blazers

by NartFOpc, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:05 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

dat fashion

Jeans and blazers

by Decom @, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 18:26 (4090 days ago) @ NartFOpc

[image]

(thanks reddit)

Jeans and blazers

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 18:28 (4090 days ago) @ Decom

[image]

I have an odd feeling that the fellow on the far right is trying to eyefuck the audience and he looks quite smug doing it. Nope? Just me?

I don't laugh out loud often...

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 18:58 (4090 days ago) @ Decom

I LOL'd at that.

Ditto *NM*

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:02 (4090 days ago) @ bryan newman

- No text -

This is why in their vidocs they are always sitting *NM*

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:02 (4090 days ago) @ Decom

- No text -

For some reason...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:54 (4090 days ago) @ Decom

...I want to see them head-swapped with Buck, Romeo, Mickey, and Dutch.

Thank you for that

by thebruce ⌂, Ontario, Canada, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 06:35 (4090 days ago) @ Decom

It was a great first laugh of the day :D

Jeans and blazers

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 07:21 (4090 days ago) @ Decom

My thought exactly. LOL!

PlayStation 4

by HawaiianPig, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:08 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

lol what's with the half-announcements these days

Did Sony even show the console itself?

Also lol @ the Bungie representatives' posture and presence. Epitome of game developers out of water <3

News on console was "8GB GDDR5"

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:10 (4090 days ago) @ HawaiianPig

Which admittedly, if true, is kind of insane. Not even high-end PC users are currently carrying around that amount of high-speed memory, unless they're someone who's using multiple high-end graphics cards.

PlayStation 4

by kapowaz, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:13 (4090 days ago) @ HawaiianPig

Also lol @ the Bungie representatives' posture and presence. Epitome of game developers out of water <3

I thought somebody was going to have to use that Monty Python hook thing to get Chris Metzen off stage. Great announcement from him, too; we're also releasing Diablo 3 on that old console! No need to buy the new crap. Oh, but we're not going to show you it.

PlayStation 4

by nomis78, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:17 (4090 days ago) @ kapowaz

did anyone else get annoyed at the Taking over the world thing??

especially since bungie was pretty much next up, that's there deal, lets not stamp on feet here

Heheh

by TDSpiral ⌂ @, TDS Gaming Shack, WA, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:09 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

[image]

Looks like they really want people to stop confusing them for 343.

I know, right?

by mikefishr, Bloomington, IN, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:15 (4090 days ago) @ TDSpiral

- No text -

Awesome hahaha

by LostSpartan, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:17 (4090 days ago) @ TDSpiral

- No text -

PlayStation 4

by mikefishr, Bloomington, IN, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:14 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I am pretty excited for this. Sony may have just earned a new customer tonight.

Bungie's status as an exclusive developer..

by FyreWulff, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:19 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei
edited by FyreWulff, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:33

Fun fact:

PS2 and Xbox came out at the same time.

Bungie released a game for the PS2, which was Oni.

Bungie was an exclusive developer to Microsoft for an entire decade.

.. they still will have released games for three consecutive Sony consoles (PS2, PS3, PS4).

Technically they've never been Microsoft exclusive :P

by PsychoRaven, Oklahoma, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:34 (4090 days ago) @ FyreWulff

Oh you know that's right. Kind of funny isn't it?

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 03:04 (4090 days ago) @ FyreWulff

Fun fact:

PS2 and Xbox came out at the same time.

Bungie released a game for the PS2, which was Oni.

Bungie was an exclusive developer to Microsoft for an entire decade.

.. they still will have released games for three consecutive Sony consoles (PS2, PS3, PS4).

Technically they've never been Microsoft exclusive :P

Well... that's a stretch. Technically the PS2 version of Oni was a port by Rockstar.

If you consider the release history, Bungie basically went from being a Mac-only developer to an Xbox-only developer, with a few intervening anomalies:

Marathon 2 on Windows 95;

Myth 1 & 2 on Windows;

Oni on PC and PlayStation.

Halo 1 port to PC and Mac;

Halo 2 port to Windows Vista.

That's a grand total of six games.

Bungie's total output was:

Gnop, Operation Desert Storm, Minotaur, Pathways Into Darkness, Marathon 1, Marathon 2, Myth 1, Myth 2, Oni, Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo:Reach

So that's 14 games. Of those, five were Macintosh only (Gnop through Marathon 1), one was Mac-first (Marathon 2) three are still Xbox exclusives (Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach) and the othes were Xbox-first (Halo 1, 2).

The true cross-platform releases (as in day and date, simultaneous) were Myth 1, Myth 2, and Oni. (Although I think the PS2 version was late compared to the Mac/PC versions). In other words, the last 3 games they released before MS bought them.

I think Bungie has always really wanted to be a true cross-platform developer, making games for as many platforms as they can. I think early on, the opportunities were in the Macintosh market, and the principals were familiar with it. Later, circumstances conspired to lead them into the MS exclusive camp, from which they have only recently emerged, because although they became independent in 2007 they had to make two more Halo games to fulfil contractual obligations.

In a way, we're only seeing now what Bungie has always wanted to be, and a lot of what I see described as being part of Destiny sounds like things that were planned for Halo and dropped, or never made it off the drawing board.

It should be interesting to see how this plays out.

Vita?

by MrGreencastle, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:38 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

So with the whole Gaikai shebang, will I be able to stream Destiny to my Vita? If so, they just made a customer out of me for both Vita and PS4.

Vita?

by Beckx, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 07:52 (4090 days ago) @ MrGreencastle

I love my Vita. Finding out I can use it to play PS4 and Gaikai stuff just made me a very, very happy camper. The OLED is gorgeous.

I'm betting on a Vita price drop soon, though.

This could be a tough choice

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 17:55 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

My primary reason for owning an xbox was Halo. Now, I'm not so sure which console to own next. Playstation has some pretty sweet looking exclusives that I have always been a little jealous about. Destiny has provided me a choice between what console I want. I am sure looking forward to Microsoft's neXtBox unveiling to objectively compare the two systems.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 18:40 (4090 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Agreed. Except the part where the Playstation controller designs have never agreed with me. My next gen console might be based purely on which controller I can get a good grip on and have nothing to do with their capabilities or game libraries!

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 18:57 (4090 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Agreed. Except the part where the Playstation controller designs have never agreed with me. My next gen console might be based purely on which controller I can get a good grip on and have nothing to do with their capabilities or game libraries!

Once the xbox s controller came out I never quite like the playstion controller the same.

I was also excited to the that the Wii U's pro controller is based on the xbox style, now if it only had games I wanted to play....

Agreed

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:34 (4090 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

Was that actual PS4 gameplay footage of Destiny?

by Avateur @, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 18:11 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

Wouldn't be surprised.

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 18:13 (4090 days ago) @ Avateur

- No text -

I doubt it

by ExigentContact, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:31 (4090 days ago) @ Avateur

Quite a few items that were shown at announcement show weren't actually running on the PlayStation 4. Watch_Dogs, for instance, was running on PC with PS4 interface options, and the Angi's Philosophy demo was rehashed from last year's E3 (which was running on high-end PCs), among other things. So the clips of Destiny are probably from the PC development end of things or was running on one of the the current-gen systems. We'll probably see a noticeable improvement in the graphics on the next-gen end of things, when they're ready to be shown.

I doubt it

by Avateur @, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:53 (4090 days ago) @ ExigentContact

I just got done watching the Watch_Dogs trailer they showed before checking back here, and all I was thinking was how it looks exactly like games on the PS3 and 360 currently look. Then I saw the "PS3" logo at the end and that answered a lot of questions. Either way this game and Destiny look great, but I absolutely wasn't impressed if this was supposed to be next-gen. Thank goodness it's not. :P

I doubt it

by ExigentContact, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 20:07 (4090 days ago) @ Avateur
edited by ExigentContact, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 20:10

I reiterate. Watch_Dogs was not running on any PlayStation device on showfloor. It was running on a high-end PC with a similar architecture to the PS4 kit. I wouldn't be too worried about the graphical performance of the system in the long-term, though. We had to get through GUN before we got to Red Dead Redemption. Point being, Watch_Dogs is being designed with a plethora of systems in mind, from current generation to the next. To see as much improvement graphically even as it is is pretty impressive, especially for an open world game. I'm hoping that Watch_Dogs turns out great, but new IPs that are cross-generational raise a lot of questions traditionally speaking...which sort of worries me about Destiny, too.

https://twitter.com/GameTrailers/status/304402276158685184

http://winsupersite.com/site-files/winsupersite.com/files/archive/winsupersite.com/content/content/128339/showcase/xb...

http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/104/1045338/red-dead-redemption-20091113061103434.jpg

The concept art from Bungie's post on the matter...

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 18:59 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Is beautiful. I apologize if we've seen it before, it's new to me. I noticed you can download a hi-res version of it in the game's media section now as well.

Four eyes. Four arms.

[image]

by Smee, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:03 (4090 days ago) @ Leviathan

It breathes methane!

IT'S A GRUNT!

by MrGreencastle, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:27 (4090 days ago) @ Leviathan

Amazing. These guys have as much character as Elites or even more. Loving the concept artwork. I wonder if the game will heavily feature the animated concept pieces. I hope so.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:32 (4090 days ago) @ MrGreencastle

Amazing. These guys have as much character as Elites or even more. Loving the concept artwork. I wonder if the game will heavily feature the animated concept pieces. I hope so.

Perhaps as a prologue thing? They just better not take the place of any potential "Return to Sender". :)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 07:23 (4090 days ago) @ MrGreencastle

Actually, they remind me a lot of Craig Mullins' chapter screens from Marathon.

by Phoenix_9286 @, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:33 (4090 days ago) @ Leviathan

I'm in love with that design. The four arms just has me super excited and hoping for some wicked animations utilizing all of them. Not just four arms moving as two.

Love it!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:52 (4090 days ago) @ Leviathan

I love Bungie's style. I don't have any artistic knowledge on why, but when I see all these concept pictures and the gameplay clips I automatically love it. I guess it's because it's new but at the same time has a familiar feel to it. It's like when you meet a person for the first time but you instantly know you're going to be best friends. This artwork gives me that wonderful feeling.

Love it!

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 21:30 (4090 days ago) @ bluerunner

I love Bungie's style. I don't have any artistic knowledge on why, but when I see all these concept pictures and the gameplay clips I automatically love it. I guess it's because it's new but at the same time has a familiar feel to it. It's like when you meet a person for the first time but you instantly know you're going to be best friends. This artwork gives me that wonderful feeling.

You'd probably enjoy the work of Craig Mullins. This piece is very much in his style.

Love it!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 07:25 (4090 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

You'd probably enjoy the work of Craig Mullins. This piece is very much in his style.

Heh. Just saw your comment. See mine above.

A handful of speculation

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 21:42 (4090 days ago) @ Leviathan

Could that thing he's holding in his hand be that floating ball / drone out in front of the Spider Tank? The one in his hand seems to have camera lenses on it and I'm guessing it's not a grenade that takes your picture just before it explodes you. :p

[image] vs [image]

Not quite exact, I figure the one in the snow is a good bit bigger, but maybe these guys like drones in general?

by urk, Friday, February 22, 2013, 15:17 (4088 days ago) @ Leviathan

PlayStation 4

by stan, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 20:10 (4090 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I'll believe when I actually see a PS4. I mean seriously, who reveals a console without revealing a console? Were they that stung by the 360 jumping them last cycle that they absolutely had to get out in front, even if that meant showing basically nothing?

PlayStation 4

by HawaiianPig, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 21:42 (4090 days ago) @ stan

I'll believe when I actually see a PS4. I mean seriously, who reveals a console without revealing a console? Were they that stung by the 360 jumping them last cycle that they absolutely had to get out in front, even if that meant showing basically nothing?

By the way, are you the same stan that used to come to IBO? If so, I had something I've been meaning to tell you since you left whenever that was. In a nutshell "you were right -- I was wrong"

We're on irc.adelais.net now

PlayStation 4

by stan, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 05:03 (4090 days ago) @ HawaiianPig

Sure am.

And huh. I'm interested to hear what I was right about. It doesn't happen often. Maybe I'll pop by the IRC.

PlayStation 4

by kapowaz, Thursday, February 21, 2013, 05:33 (4090 days ago) @ HawaiianPig

In a nutshell "you were right -- I was wrong"

marks diary

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread