Devil's Lair, now on Xbox One dashboard (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Thursday, May 15, 2014, 08:58 (3639 days ago)

The Devil's Lair strike video is now up on Xbox One's dashboard. Video is identical to the one available now on Bungie.net, except the buttons are Xbox buttons.

Press A to start, and X instead of square/Y instead of triangle during gameplay. Noticed X is the context-sensitive button, was listed for summon vehicle, deploy ghost, and respawn.

Looks beautiful on my tv. Can't wait!

Devil's Lair, now on Xbox One dashboard

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, May 15, 2014, 09:47 (3639 days ago) @ petetheduck

The Devil's Lair strike video is now up on Xbox One's dashboard. Video is identical to the one available now on Bungie.net, except the buttons are Xbox buttons.

Press A to start, and X instead of square/Y instead of triangle during gameplay. Noticed X is the context-sensitive button, was listed for summon vehicle, deploy ghost, and respawn.

Looks beautiful on my tv. Can't wait!

Noticed that this morning. Nice to see some Xbox love.

Xbox One version Confirmed! /s

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, May 15, 2014, 10:14 (3639 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

pretty sure its fake

by petetheduck, Thursday, May 15, 2014, 10:35 (3639 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

The video is identical to the PS4 video, just the button displays are different. I think someone just edited the PS4 video so it looks like it was played on an Xbox One.

Yea. You are probably right.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, May 15, 2014, 10:50 (3639 days ago) @ petetheduck

Someday. SOMEDAY. Bungie will make a game for the Xbox.

Stupid Mac...and its stupid. Who names a computer Pippin? Honestly!
That's a hobbit. Geez.

Woe is me.

"Fool of a Took"

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Thursday, May 15, 2014, 12:27 (3639 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by Pyromancy, Thursday, May 15, 2014, 12:31

[image]

What a fantastic pic of Sir Ian

by GrimBrotherIII, Thursday, May 15, 2014, 13:50 (3639 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

Or you COULD say...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, May 15, 2014, 19:03 (3639 days ago) @ GrimBrotherIII

My, what a magnetic... no wait...

How about... that is a right magical picture of ... eh well...

Alright. Alright. I got it.

Shit Jeeves. That's shit be dam fine - Yo.

Nailed it.

"Fool of a Took"

by ridum, Friday, May 16, 2014, 01:51 (3639 days ago) @ Pyromancy

'stolen'
Ian pic is PRICELESS ty

Not seeing it in the UK :-(

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, May 16, 2014, 07:53 (3638 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread