Destiny Alpha (Destiny)

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 02:13 (3620 days ago)

As discussed, sign-ups here - playstation.greatnessawaits.com/destiny.html.

So I have yet to pick up my PS4, I said I'd wait until after I saw the 3 platform holders show their wares.

Do we have any sense of the scale of this alpha? Or who the gatekeepers are on it?
Sony or Bungie?

Destiny Alpha - q u a n d r i

by ridum, Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 05:19 (3619 days ago) @ Zeouterlimits

Now I need some suggestions from you guys.

I have applied for the Alpha on my PS account.

I had NOT YET Decided to get the PS4 until Destiny was released and just play on the 360 beta and then maybe get a PS4.

NOW, should I DISS HALO MASTERCHIEF COLLECTION (H2 Ann) AND H5 and get the PS4 so I can play the ALPHA for 3 days.

…hmmm…I think I just answered my own ?…ha, thanks guys…

Destiny Alpha - q u a n d r i

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 08:02 (3619 days ago) @ ridum

if you're basing a console purchase on a Beta, you're doing it wrong.

Destiny Alpha

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 08:05 (3619 days ago) @ Zeouterlimits

I was already decided on PS4, but my quandary was that I was waiting to see what kind of special edition Destiny PS4 they were going to offer... I am a little disappointed that it's just a plain white PS4 with no special artwork on the console. I guess the bright side is that I don't have a compelling reason to wait for September to get the PS4 anymore, so I might as well get one now and play in the Alpha!

Destiny Alpha

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 08:09 (3619 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I was already decided on PS4, but my quandary was that I was waiting to see what kind of special edition Destiny PS4 they were going to offer... I am a little disappointed that it's just a plain white PS4 with no special artwork on the console.

I love it! Alas, as I've said elsewhere, I'm stuck with my special midnight edition PS4.

Destiny Alpha

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 08:19 (3619 days ago) @ Kermit

I was already decided on PS4, but my quandary was that I was waiting to see what kind of special edition Destiny PS4 they were going to offer... I am a little disappointed that it's just a plain white PS4 with no special artwork on the console.

I love it! Alas, as I've said elsewhere, I'm stuck with my special midnight edition PS4.

Let's make a deal then! You send me your black PS4 today, and I'll have the white one at your doorstep on September 9th! ;-)

Destiny Alpha

by ridum, Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 11:08 (3619 days ago) @ Speedracer513

dammit you guys are NO HELP LOL.

if sony sends me the beta code I applied for I might have to break down and go to wal-mart…

…and of course FEELING LIKE A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN ALREADY … The PS4 graphics are SO PRETTY.

Destiny Alpha

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 11:35 (3619 days ago) @ ridum

They might not give it to you if they see you haven't played on a PS4 before. No idea if they are actually checking, but it's possible.

Destiny Alpha

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, June 10, 2014, 12:18 (3619 days ago) @ Zeouterlimits

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be the last person here to play Destiny at this rate, hah. Somebody better needs to take my keys to the front page!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread