Is it just me or did Jason Jones age like a decade (Destiny)

by Fuertisimo, Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 21:18 (3612 days ago)

Since the he showed up in the PS4 trailer. Seriously he looks tired as all hell in the new gameplay trailer. Hope the whole team gets to hibernate for a week or something after it gets released, they're probably exhausted.

Halo 2 (2004).

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, June 12, 2014, 04:45 (3612 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

- No text -

Is it just me or did Jason Jones age like a decade

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, June 12, 2014, 04:56 (3612 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

He's in his early 40's. I thought he looked great. I know a lot of guys his age that look older and more tired. Looks like he's taking care of himself, but no doubt he is working long hours to finish out the game.

I miss the bandana look.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, June 12, 2014, 07:27 (3611 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

I miss the hoodie look from Halo Vidocs

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, June 12, 2014, 07:40 (3611 days ago) @ Malagate

- No text -

by marmot 1333 @, Thursday, June 12, 2014, 08:14 (3611 days ago) @ bluerunner

Yeah I thought he looked pretty good. Tan, fit.

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, June 13, 2014, 16:59 (3610 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

He has a lot of gray hair now-- or it looks that way. He probably has been dying it and recently decided to stop, or he's been so busy that it's too low on the priority list to actually get done, it takes a while and you don't want to do much while it's taking effect. A lot of people dye their hair and then stop temporarily or permanently because of cost or inconvenience or a change in their style or their outlook, and when they do it's jarring for a few days or weeks. He might have more wrinkles too, IDK. He looks pretty much the same to me aside from the hair.

you crazy!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, June 13, 2014, 17:33 (3610 days ago) @ General Vagueness

- No text -

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, June 13, 2014, 17:33 (3610 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

Since the he showed up in the PS4 trailer. Seriously he looks tired as all hell in the new gameplay trailer. Hope the whole team gets to hibernate for a week or something after it gets released, they're probably exhausted.

The lighting is different, that's all. To me he looks like he has less gray in the newer video. I don't know how old you are, but maybe this is some sort age perception--people notice and can better guess ages closer to their own. JJ looks fantastic. Perhaps we've been imprinted with JJ circa 2004.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread