So much to digest.... (Destiny)

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, June 13, 2014, 19:02 (3607 days ago)

I just peered into the forum for the first time in weeks.... O_O

I kinda like that I don't have a PS4 and am thus not participating in the Alpha, I think I wouldn't have enough time to properly digest it all. I hope y'all are giving Bungie some good feedback for the rest of us!

I had a blast playing it at E3, and talking with Claude, Urk, Colin, Deej and Duncan - but I can tell that I'm gonna have to seriously set aside some specific Destiny time when my 1-year-old is sleeping....oh yeah, and get a good wireless headset. :P

So much to digest....

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, June 13, 2014, 19:08 (3607 days ago) @ Mid7night

I had a blast playing it at E3, and talking with Claude, Urk, Colin, Deej and Duncan - but I can tell that I'm gonna have to seriously set aside some specific Destiny time when my 1-year-old is sleeping....oh yeah, and get a good wireless headset. :P

I'm excited to hear about everybody's E3 experiences! Maybe Duncan can host a E3 dboTV wrap-up? *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Oh, and I think my Astro A50s are great. Definitely recommended.

My E3 vids...

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, June 13, 2014, 21:05 (3607 days ago) @ Beorn

To sate your appetite in the meantime... :)

Sorry I didn't really "cover" much, I was too distracted HAVING FUN!!! :P

Dude

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, June 13, 2014, 19:20 (3607 days ago) @ Mid7night

I was here checking the forums in real-time and it has been almost too much to digest.

;p

I'm still hungry.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, June 13, 2014, 19:33 (3607 days ago) @ Mid7night

Then again... I'm pretty much always hungry for knowledge. Om Nom Nom Nom. :)

[image]

(No Friday update?)

E3 *was* your update, dude. :)

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Friday, June 13, 2014, 20:04 (3607 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Yea. I know. :)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, June 13, 2014, 20:14 (3607 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread