Bungie GEAR for Alpha WInners (Destiny)

by ridum, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 06:32 (3606 days ago)

SMD Bungie.

thanks… You know I'm okay w/the PS4 people getting access and all the exclusive shit even but when

YOU START GIVING OUT GEAR FOR crap people do on PS4 ALPHA and

EVERYONE ELSE that doesn't even have access CAN'T have a chance to even be 'offered' anything for gear…

YOU CAN SMD.

Bungie GEAR for Alpha WInners

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 07:05 (3606 days ago) @ ridum

First, what are you talking about?

Second, thank you for not spelling out SMD.

Third, I think you need to CTFD.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 07:12 (3606 days ago) @ Kermit

I suspect you're talking about this.

A free t-shirt makes you apoplectic?

by Phoenix_9286 @, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 10:15 (3605 days ago) @ Kermit

Thank god he didn't participate in the Halo 3 beta when we got tshirts. Or heavens, the Halo Reach beta when we got avatar shirts and nameplates.

On that note, I'm sad my Halo 3 beta shirt doesn't fit anymore. It was a favorite and shrank over many washings...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 10:31 (3605 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

Thank god he didn't participate in the Halo 3 beta when we got tshirts. Or heavens, the Halo Reach beta when we got avatar shirts and nameplates.

On that note, I'm sad my Halo 3 beta shirt doesn't fit anymore. It was a favorite and shrank over many washings...

I've got a Marathon shirt like that. I wish the problem was that it shrank.

by Avateur @, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 13:08 (3605 days ago) @ Kermit

The universe closed up on it, and the shirt couldn't escape?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 10:53 (3605 days ago) @ Kermit

I've been complaining about the investment system since Feb 2013, and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt.

Bwahahahahahaha

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, June 15, 2014, 11:18 (3605 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Bwahahahahahaha

by ridum, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 12:09 (3605 days ago) @ ZackDark

hehe

still pisses me off…

Cody Was Right All Along!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 12:15 (3605 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Well... I didn't invest in a PS4 so I have no real shot at a lousy shirt. :p

by Reconcilliation @, Imagination Station, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 12:46 (3603 days ago) @ Kermit

I would've preferred he actually did spell out 'suck my dick' so I'd know what he was talking about without guessing at the new acronym-of-today.

CTFD

I'm not even going to bother trying.

I think I'm starting to get old. Wu help me.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 12:50 (3603 days ago) @ Reconcilliation

I would've preferred he actually did spell out 'suck my dick' so I'd know what he was talking about without guessing at the new acronym-of-today.

CTFD

I'm not even going to bother trying.

I think I'm starting to get old. Wu help me.

Calm the F down. Don't worry. I made that one up with little care if anyone understood.

Pro tip for those of us in the geriatric ward: The urban dictionary is your friend.

by ncsuDuncan @, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 13:09 (3605 days ago) @ ridum

SMD Bungie.

thanks… You know I'm okay w/the PS4 people getting access and all the exclusive shit even but when

EVERYONE ELSE that doesn't even have access CAN'T have a chance to even be 'offered' anything for gear…

YOU CAN SMD.

"SMD Bungie" is a pretty childish thing to post, ridum. I challenge you to find a better way to express your frustration.

Read through other critical DBO threads if you need inspiration.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 16:28 (3605 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

SMD Bungie.

YOU CAN SMD.

"SMD Bungie" is a pretty childish thing to post, ridum. I challenge you to find a better way to express your frustration.

WACCSMD anyone?

:-p

by ncsuDuncan @, Sunday, June 15, 2014, 17:00 (3605 days ago) @ Cody Miller

WACCSMD anyone?

:-p

Heh. It might be printed on the Myth box, but that doesn't mean it's an acceptable way to talk on the DBO forum. Context and intent make a world of difference!

by ridum, Monday, June 16, 2014, 09:02 (3604 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

the truth is the truth

bungie needs to test the ps4 platform and kiss ass to ps4 users w/destiny true.

xbox 360 and bugie supporters get the D on Destiny TRUE.

deal with it…

Knock, knock. Cool it.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, June 16, 2014, 09:34 (3604 days ago) @ ridum

- No text -

Some clarification.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, June 16, 2014, 10:26 (3604 days ago) @ Malagate

I think it's been made clear that criticism of a more productive, if not friendly, nature would be much appreciated.

This is not the environment for that noise.

We'll see you back here in a little while.

I hope you'll play nice when we do.

Kisses,

~m

good ridum

by biggy ⌂ @, Tinseltown, Monday, June 16, 2014, 13:59 (3604 days ago) @ Malagate

- No text -

by Phoenix_9286 @, Monday, June 16, 2014, 09:38 (3604 days ago) @ ridum

deal with it…

Have you considered taking your own advice? You're the only person here I ever see literally fly off the handle every time there's an announcement or reveal you dislike. I'm no fan of apparently being given the shaft either (in fact I made a post to that effect just a few days ago), but I highly doubt it's personal, and running around throwing tantrums, screaming, and telling Bungie to orally satisfy your dangly bits isn't going to change anything.

For now I'm willing to accept and believe the situation between Bungie and Activision, Sony and Microsoft, is complicated. It is what it is, and there could be, and probably are, any number of reasons behind every decision made. C'est la vie.

When it comes right down to it, we'll all get to play the game (and the beta) on our respective platform, and we'll all end up with all the content, it'll just take some time. But seriously, considering how big the game seems to be, I don't think the wait is going to hurt.

So please, chill out and quit taking everything as a personal affront.

You know, he's right

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, June 16, 2014, 10:09 (3604 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

Maybe Bungie is bending over to the Sony overlords.
Maybe the MS console versions will be the inferior product.
Maybe Sony is making moves on the future of Destiny as we know it.
Maybe Xbox users are being neglected in favor of this new audience.

There's alot of maybes, but this is for certain, the game is coming out for Xbox.

At least they didn't announce this cool game for your platform and completely change direction on that. This isn't Macworld '99, and it was just an alpha for 3 days. I seriously don't know why you'd trade in your credibility for a 3 day level capped alpha.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread