Another Intro Thread (Destiny)

by BlackCoffee_AU, Monday, June 16, 2014, 04:58 (3605 days ago)

Hi all, thought i would do a quick intro thread as it seems to be a thing here lately. Long time lurker and long time Bungie fan. I used to post on Rampancy.net back in CE days (as Master Chef i think) and on and off at HBO as Lonely Wolf. /r/DestinyTheGame/ is moving a little fast these days so I'm looking for a new home to join in on some Destiny discussion.

Welcome!!

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, June 16, 2014, 05:18 (3605 days ago) @ BlackCoffee_AU

Hi all, thought i would do a quick intro thread as it seems to be a thing here lately. Long time lurker and long time Bungie fan. I used to post on Rampancy.net back in CE days (as Master Chef i think) and on and off at HBO as Lonely Wolf. /r/DestinyTheGame/ is moving a little fast these days so I'm looking for a new home to join in on some Destiny discussion.

Any areas of Destiny of particular interest for you? (lore, PvP, etc.)

What's going to be your platform of choice for Destiny?

Are you currently playing any other games?

~m

Welcome!!

by BlackCoffee_AU, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 02:55 (3604 days ago) @ Malagate

Any areas of Destiny of particular interest for you? (lore, PvP, etc.)

What's going to be your platform of choice for Destiny?

Are you currently playing any other games?

Hey guys thanks for the welcomes!

I'll be diving into all aspects of it. The competitive was really growing on me it seams a lot more fair than Halo. Exploration has been my biggest let down so far due to so many invisible walls.

Will be playing on PS4 (PSN:BlackCoffee_AU), feel free to add me but keep in mind i am Australian so i might be hard to lock in play times.

Welcome!!

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 03:46 (3604 days ago) @ BlackCoffee_AU

Will be playing on PS4 (PSN:BlackCoffee_AU), feel free to add me but keep in mind i am Australian so i might be hard to lock in play times.

There's a spreadsheet here that you can add these details to and whatever notes you'd like to include also.

Welcome!!

by BlackCoffee_AU, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 04:00 (3604 days ago) @ DaDerga

Wow thanks for the heads up, added my details. Didn't know how to add a line so i put them on the bottom.

That's how it works ;)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 04:26 (3604 days ago) @ BlackCoffee_AU

- No text -

Magic!

by BlackCoffee_AU, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 06:01 (3604 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Spreadsheet magic

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 06:38 (3604 days ago) @ BlackCoffee_AU

As an EvE Online player, I have to say that is the best kind of magic

Fáilte!

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Monday, June 16, 2014, 05:42 (3605 days ago) @ BlackCoffee_AU

You'll have a blast.

Fáilte!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, June 16, 2014, 05:59 (3605 days ago) @ DaDerga

Welcome! You'll find that longevity is not uncommon around here.

Welcome!

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Monday, June 16, 2014, 08:48 (3605 days ago) @ BlackCoffee_AU

- No text -

Greetings!

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Monday, June 16, 2014, 09:42 (3605 days ago) @ BlackCoffee_AU

- No text -

BlackCoffeeGold? Fancy. Welcome!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 16, 2014, 10:47 (3604 days ago) @ BlackCoffee_AU

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread