Let's see your Alpha screenshots (Destiny)

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Monday, June 16, 2014, 05:22 (3604 days ago)

Post 'em if you got 'em.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Here's a bunch of mine! *IMGs*

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Monday, June 16, 2014, 12:07 (3604 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

Here's a bunch of mine, with slight commentary:

[image]
An earlier edition of my Warlock. Really like the yellow and blue colour scheme they have going.

[image]
Dancing on Nathan's map. A key moment in any Guardians journey.

[image]
Screenshots don't do these Pikes justice. I'm pretty sure they're my favourite Bungie vehicle to date. The way they can whip around in any direction in an instant while boosting is so much fun to control! They feel ever so slightly like they're trying to pull away from you, too. Great vehicle.

[image]
Anyone have any idea what this means?

[image]
Obligatory Guardian + Traveler shot. Not too keen on these new gauntlets. They don't quite go with my get-up anymore, but they do allow for a quicker vortex grenade recharge (at the slight loss of Nova Bomb recharge rate, but I love those grenades!)

[image]
I stayed up ALL NIGHT to see the alpha to it's end. It didn't end... but I finally got all my FWC threads!

[image]
This was me prematurely saying goodbye to the Traveler.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
See you in the beta, Traveler.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, June 16, 2014, 12:18 (3604 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

[image]
Screenshots don't do these Pikes justice. I'm pretty sure they're my favourite Bungie vehicle to date. The way they can whip around in any direction in an instant while boosting is so much fun to control! They feel ever so slightly like they're trying to pull away from you, too. Great vehicle.

How did you get a pike here?

[image]

"home of the defenders"

Nice shots!

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Monday, June 16, 2014, 12:33 (3604 days ago) @ Kermit

[image]

How did you get a pike here?

I was just hanging about the old ships exploring (with Speedracer513) and they pitched up in a group of 3, riding around as a unit. I can't remember the rank of the Fallen on them unfortunately.

Not too long before that I mentioned how it'd be nice to try Pikes outside of PvP too. I was very chuffed!

[image]

"home of the defenders"

Ahh, thanks!

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Monday, June 16, 2014, 12:35 (3604 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

"home of the defenders"

Ahh, thanks!

Or game specifically " The Hall of Guardians".

More like "Atrium of the Guardians", yes?

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, June 16, 2014, 12:49 (3604 days ago) @ DaDerga

- No text -

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Monday, June 16, 2014, 12:55 (3604 days ago) @ Beorn

Technically, absolutely. Isn't it referred to as "The Hall of Guardians" in the game though?

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, June 16, 2014, 13:04 (3604 days ago) @ DaDerga

Technically, absolutely. Isn't it referred to as "The Hall of Guardians" in the game though?

I thought the Hall was the area underneath with the class banners and the three Guardian Mentors hanging around the table. That part seemed more like a "hall" to me, and the outdoor plaza more an "atrium".

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Monday, June 16, 2014, 13:08 (3604 days ago) @ Beorn

You're probably right. I haven't played the alpha so you'd know better than me. I was just putting two and two together, likely incorrectly, based off vicarious alpha participation. Thanks for clarifying the locations.

Line em up. Quote and Stack.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 16, 2014, 13:18 (3604 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

Delete this when the quotes start. Lets see how ya'll stack up. ;)

[image]

[image]

-----
INSANEdrive (12 Hour play through)
[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread