Sony dropped this on Twitter (Destiny)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, June 16, 2014, 12:56 (3604 days ago)

Exclusive content for the PS systems

Take what you will from it, but imho, Psion Flayer is a heckuva funny name.

Sony dropped this on Twitter

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, June 16, 2014, 13:18 (3604 days ago) @ ZackDark

Exclusive content for the PS systems

Take what you will from it, but imho, Psion Flayer is a heckuva funny name.

To be honest, except for the original Hunter reveal, none of the headgear has really grabbed me. I know in the future, electronics will see better than my eyeballs, but I can't get past helmets looking like they would block my field of view. (It's why I hate most of the Halo 4 helmets.)

Vanir, though, looks pretty sweet.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 16, 2014, 13:34 (3604 days ago) @ Kermit

After playing the alpha, I can reaffirm what I already knew. While it sucks that Destiny has gone the exclusive route when as far as we know they didn't have to, seeing big and vast scapes of Destiny helps me quantify that this stuff is simply 0.1% of all the gear in Destiny. This gear is pretty cool. The guns sound pretty neat. That strike sounds pretty fun.

But... It doesn't matter.

I've got DBO.

[image]

Also... its seems like the Vex are more and more turning out to be my main bad. We need to go and fix that.

Vex... and Cabal

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Monday, June 16, 2014, 17:15 (3604 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I can't wait to see both the Vex and the Cabal. The very size of the latter's beefier classes look like a special challenge of their own to take on.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, June 16, 2014, 13:36 (3604 days ago) @ Kermit

To be honest, except for the original Hunter reveal, none of the headgear has really grabbed me.

Even with the hunter, the scarves are way cooler than full cloaks with hoods.

by Blue_Blazer_NZ, Wellington, New Zealand, Monday, June 16, 2014, 15:08 (3604 days ago) @ Kermit

Yeah, I know what you mean with the helmets. I've always preferred some kind of visor.

by Phoenix_9286 @, Monday, June 16, 2014, 13:33 (3604 days ago) @ ZackDark

Is this Exclusive content or "Exclusive" content? Naturally a Sony blog isn't going to tell anyone if it's timed.

I think the E3 exclusive said it was timed in small print

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, June 16, 2014, 13:42 (3604 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

But to be fair, the only thing that sounds cool is the extra Strike and maybe the MP map.

The armors, guns, and ships don't really wow me. My titan can do better.

by Blue_Blazer_NZ, Wellington, New Zealand, Monday, June 16, 2014, 15:07 (3604 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Agree, most of the rest is pretty standard.

The hand cannon looks pretty cool. The assault rifle has a huge blade, which I doubt can be used.
The ships are just cosmetic and everyone on PS4 will have them.

I haven't pre-ordered from Gamestop so I won't be getting the different sparrow.

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Monday, June 16, 2014, 17:16 (3604 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

The hand cannon looks pretty sweet, and the Hunter armor looks pretty sharp. Mostly what I'm interested in, though, is the extra playable content.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, June 16, 2014, 13:42 (3604 days ago) @ Phoenix_9286

Clearly says on PSN (in .001 font) that it's timed exclusive. Whether it's ALL timed exclusivity, or for how long remains a mystery. Timed exclusives tend to be a month, but some have been longer...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 16, 2014, 13:45 (3604 days ago) @ Korny

Clearly says on PSN (in .001 font) that it's timed exclusive. Whether it's ALL timed exclusivity, or for how long remains a mystery. Timed exclusives tend to be a month, but some have been longer...

Like Bioshock and Mass Effect.

by petetheduck, Monday, June 16, 2014, 13:56 (3604 days ago) @ Korny

The Gamestop Sparrow preorder bonus exclusivity expires 1/1/15, I would expect the same of these

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread