Does the postmaster collect the loot you don't (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 06:02 (3610 days ago)

I received a message from the postmaster and it was 2 "lost" items. I had just been on a Strike and maybe moved through it too quickly.

That's a fun little feature to allow you to collect and celebrate won loot while playing, but also not allowing you to miss out on what you so rightfully won?

Does the postmaster collect the loot you don't

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 06:41 (3610 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I received a message from the postmaster and it was 2 "lost" items. I had just been on a Strike and maybe moved through it too quickly.

That's a fun little feature to allow you to collect and celebrate won loot while playing, but also not allowing you to miss out on what you so rightfully won?

Hunh. Maybe for situations where enemies do the piñata thing and the loot lands somewhere you can't get to. That's a nice touch.

~m

Yup

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 06:43 (3610 days ago) @ kidtsunami

If you miss a loot drop, they will keep it for you. Only disadvantage is you can't use the loot at that time of course.

Fixing the loathing and sadness that come with loot hunting... well dropped loot hunting.

The what, now?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 06:45 (3610 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

the keymaster

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 06:54 (3610 days ago) @ ZackDark

[image]

Yes, but only green or higher

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 08:36 (3610 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

Yes, but only "if you care" or higher

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 09:35 (3610 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Yes, but only "if you care" or higher

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 09:41 (3610 days ago) @ kidtsunami

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread