Great Smokey Mountain LAN Gameplay (Destiny)

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, June 19, 2014, 07:45 (3608 days ago)

Just posted this to HBO, but it should be known here as well.

Back in April, we had a LAN... and now you can see, hear, and smell* the LAN in it's finest form.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzdGIB8PcLpPBhtAtGRHy14JChpQrsDfG

All the games that could be captured, have been captured in this youtube playlist.

Writeup still in the pipeline, someday I'll finish it.

-Paddy

*legally, smells can not be transferred within the US.

Neon Kninghts!

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, June 19, 2014, 12:27 (3608 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

And the day we rode to the south.

And then later that one night I had you monkeys crammed in the truck and I almost went insane.

Get to it! I want to relive the glory days!

Neon Kninghts!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, June 19, 2014, 13:01 (3608 days ago) @ Revenant1988

My decision to ride with stabbim and sonofmacphisto up the mountain was a good decision.

Neon Kninghts!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, June 19, 2014, 15:08 (3608 days ago) @ bluerunner

That was a good run.

I wore the outfit in the middle.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, June 20, 2014, 12:35 (3607 days ago) @ stabbim

[image]

Oh man, that Hog race vid...

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, June 19, 2014, 17:59 (3608 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I completely forgot how unfair that game was to Jackie and I. There were SO MANY TIMES we were right next to the hill and would get blown to oblivion by a last possible second rocket.
But what really took the cake was at about the 5:30 mark WE SPAWNED IN THE BASE, hog and all :( :( :(

You dicks.

I love you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB6d6qnlR5g&index=28&list=PLzdGIB8PcLpPBhtAtGRHy14JChpQrsDfG

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, June 19, 2014, 20:07 (3608 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I don't see a video for the underwater rocket hog race. Bones finally gets his girlfriend to play and I pick the stupidest map I could find.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, June 20, 2014, 12:37 (3607 days ago) @ bluerunner

I don't see a video for the underwater rocket hog race. Bones finally gets his girlfriend to play and I pick the stupidest map I could find.

I think she's happy we just didn't actually hunt, kill, and eat Bones.

(We didn't, right? Cane's bacon was suspiciously delicious.)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread