First world Amazon beta code problems (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, June 20, 2014, 16:44 (3606 days ago)

If you pre-ordered your game from Amazon, particularly if you ordered more than one copy in the same order and were rightly expecting a beta code with each copy ordered, you might want to double-check your codes.

I was having problems getting my codes and called them last year. They sent me another code. I just realized that what they sent me was the same code I already had! So, now they're working on it.

Just a heads-up if you were thinking you were covered for the beta. You may not be!

First world Amazon beta code problems

by Laird, Friday, June 20, 2014, 20:52 (3606 days ago) @ Kermit

I have an extra if you want it?

First world Amazon beta code problems

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, June 21, 2014, 16:04 (3605 days ago) @ Laird

I have an extra if you want it?

Thanks. They're supposed to get back to me, but I'll let you know.

Just FYI.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, June 22, 2014, 07:15 (3605 days ago) @ Kermit

I pre-ordered on amazon. I got the code in 24 hours. That was October last year.

We have 24 days left till the beta starts. If you have yet to get your beta code and REDEEM IT - now is the time to step it up!

Just FYI.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, June 23, 2014, 07:51 (3604 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I pre-ordered on amazon. I got the code in 24 hours. That was October last year.

We have 24 days left till the beta starts. If you have yet to get your beta code and REDEEM IT - now is the time to step it up!

Yeah, I don't know how limited these are, but I would think that if you have one, you could redeem them at any time up until the beta ends.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread