That wizard came from the Moon! (Destiny)

by Fuertisimo, Friday, June 20, 2014, 17:59 (3607 days ago)

Wonderful that Bungie have a sense of humor about it. Lets keep our fingers crossed that that particular line never sees its own existence in the final product.

That wizard came from the Moon!

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Friday, June 20, 2014, 18:18 (3607 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

Wonderful that Bungie have a sense of humor about it. Lets keep our fingers crossed that that particular line never sees its own existence in the final product.

No line = No buy.

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Friday, June 20, 2014, 18:30 (3607 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

Hey now, that Wizard did come from the moon. Dinklage is just laying out the facts!

It's a fun line, I think. Enjoyable.

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Friday, June 20, 2014, 19:20 (3607 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

Lets keep our fingers crossed that that particular line never sees its own existence in the final product.

If that line is missing when I get the full game, I'm cancelling my preorder.

by HavokBlue, California, Saturday, June 21, 2014, 03:27 (3606 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

Not going to lie, that line was the highlight of that mission for me.

As silly as it was, it kind of helped reinforce the idea of a fantasy-inspired sci-fi setting.

more humor

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, June 21, 2014, 16:44 (3606 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

The only howler I ever noticed was: To War!

by scarab @, Sunday, June 22, 2014, 02:17 (3605 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

When Cortana said, "That cave is not a natural formation" I thought, "yeh, I'd better head that way."

When my ghost said, "That Wizard came from the moon!" I thought, "that makes sense given what we saw in the trailer".

But when Miranda replied, "To War!" yeh, I noticed ;-) "WTF!? Miranda"

Behold!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, June 22, 2014, 13:56 (3605 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, June 27, 2014, 09:29 (3600 days ago) @ Fuertisimo

I still don't get the hoopla; the line near there where he says something along the lines of "oh no, it's the Hive" is actually noteworthy, it made me laugh when I heard it.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread