Destiny Armor & Weapon List. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, June 22, 2014, 20:24 (3600 days ago)

How did I miss this? Why don't we have this? O_O

http://destinynews.net/ went through the trouble of gathering all the photos they could from the alpha, and organised it. Some of them look pretty sweet (and its just the ALPHA)!

GO! Look at some of the potential stuff that will guarantee your badassery*!

*Skill not included

Weapons | Armor

I'll take one Tengu Operant II Helmet and The Thantos SR4 Scout Rifle please!

Destiny Armor & Weapon List.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Sunday, June 22, 2014, 20:51 (3600 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by Ragashingo, Sunday, June 22, 2014, 21:10

The descriptions on the guns alone are amazing. Love the PSI TEMPUS III: "Multirole weapon. Fire control system can double as a NLS drive regulator, if you don't mind a gun flying your ship."

Another great one, on the Titan Monitor Type 2 chest armor: "The Cabal Centurion opened up on her at point blank range, and we heard the most fearsome sound. She was laughing."

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, June 23, 2014, 06:24 (3599 days ago) @ Ragashingo

The descriptions on the guns alone are amazing.

That was some outstanding writing for the gear and ammo. Who who could imagine that there would be so many memorable quips in just the Alpha?

The Warlocks alone have some great stuff that shows how they tend to butt heats with Hunters, which is amusing...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 23, 2014, 07:27 (3599 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Another great one, on the Titan Monitor Type 2 chest armor: "The Cabal Centurion opened up on her at point blank range, and we heard the most fearsome sound. She was laughing."

I have the weirdest...

Yea. That is pretty cool.

I'm a fan of Eclipse Maw VI:"When he came back his gloves were still smoking. Of the Fallen, nothing remained."

The way some of these things look (in the Alpha), I wouldn't be surprised if some people have trouble upgrading gear because they would have to take off some fancy duds.

------
"The greatest Warlocks understand how little they understand"

<3

LOVE IT!!!

by GrimBrotherIII, Monday, June 23, 2014, 08:02 (3599 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread