Paddy be old today! (Off-Topic)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, June 29, 2014, 22:29 (3590 days ago)

Our very own MrPadraig08 has completed yet another revolution around the sun! Given his nack for shenanigans, I must compliment him on the feat. It is not for the faint at heart!

Happy birthday, dear Paddy. May your peeing schedule be ever known by all.

Paddy be old today!

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Sunday, June 29, 2014, 22:35 (3590 days ago) @ ZackDark

may the slams rise up to meet you and the jams be ever at your back

Paddy be old today!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, June 29, 2014, 23:04 (3590 days ago) @ General Vagueness

May you unlock Sgt. Johnson in ODST, on this most joyous of days...

I got you a Brute for your birthday!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, June 30, 2014, 02:09 (3590 days ago) @ ZackDark

...but I ate him already. I'm sorry. :(

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear...
Uhhh, what exactly is your name?
Podrick?
No.
Patrick?
No.
Padraig?
No.
Penelope?
No.
Wait, was it Padraig?
Yeah I think it was.
Happy Birthday to you!

Now get over here for your customary birthday spanks! Then we'll have cake.

Paddy be old today!

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Monday, June 30, 2014, 05:06 (3590 days ago) @ ZackDark

"Old age comes not alone" — it comes with sighs and lamentation, and with long waking now, and with a long sleep after.

Paddy be old today!

by marmot 1333 @, Monday, June 30, 2014, 10:37 (3589 days ago) @ ZackDark

Happy Birthday, young pup.

Thanks everybody

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, July 01, 2014, 10:42 (3588 days ago) @ ZackDark

I'm glad to spend another year with you here on the b.org. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go have a quarter life crisis.

Thanks everybody

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, July 02, 2014, 11:52 (3587 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I'm glad to spend another year with you here on the b.org. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go have a quarter life crisis.

you should make sure your cow-orker covers for you
also
Thanks everybody
by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, July 01, 2014, 13:42 (1 day, 1 hours, 7 min. ago)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread