Midnight Star is getting closer... (Gaming)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, July 01, 2014, 22:45 (3591 days ago)

Midnight Star the "built from the ground up for mobile devices" shooter being developed by Alex Seropian's Industrial Toys has been soft launched in Ireland. Anybody over there able to get it and give us some impressions?

Gah!

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Wednesday, July 02, 2014, 06:50 (3591 days ago) @ Ragashingo

One of the few times not switching my acct. address from my US one bites me on the ass. I'll try the missus' one later. If successful I'll let you know.

Gah!

by sario, Between a rock and a crazy place, Thursday, July 03, 2014, 15:47 (3590 days ago) @ DaDerga

Please do. I've been watching this, and it sounds like they are trying very hard to do it right.

I played this at PAX East.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, July 02, 2014, 08:45 (3591 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Great graphics, character design, and sound.

The way they solve a lot of problems you might foresee is that it is very much on rails. That said, I enjoyed playing it. It was fun. A decent story would make it worthwhile for me.

Ireland?

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Monday, July 07, 2014, 07:41 (3586 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Well that's a new one.
Downloading now.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread