You know what might make me a little happier?... (Destiny)

by EffortlessFury @, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 15:19 (3588 days ago)

If we could get Music of the Spheres out there. Like, for real, let me get some music hype on!

You know what might make me a little happier?...

by Avateur @, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 15:23 (3588 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

Sorry, Marty got fired. I wonder if that actually affects anything. :P

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 15:26 (3588 days ago) @ Avateur

Sorry, Marty got fired. I wonder if that actually affects anything. :P

IIRC, his latest newsletter said that he still plans on releasing it.

- CC

"Stay tuned and I promise the full album will be out soon!"

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 15:41 (3588 days ago) @ CaneCutter

I really need that thing.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 15:57 (3588 days ago) @ CaneCutter

Seems possible. Historically, he and Mike have retained rights to publish the music they made for the Halo games. Seems plausible that the same thing would have been in place for Destiny's music. Not really sure how the game not being released yet plays into it - it might be that they can't publish until after Destiny is released?

by EffortlessFury @, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 15:27 (3588 days ago) @ Avateur

Marty has mentioned at some point that he's working on getting out there. Don't know what that will entail. But for reals. Very much want to get a sampling of the music. It is as important to these games as the story, to me at least.

by Avateur @, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 15:34 (3588 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

Agreed, and with CaneCutter's post, that would make lots of happy! :D

Anyone going to PAX this year and wanna ask Marty in person?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 18:10 (3588 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

According to Marty's latest tweet, you can ask him anything if you see him at PAX!

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 03:20 (3587 days ago) @ EffortlessFury

It looks like Bungie let the trademark lapse. Not sure if that's good, bad, or meaningless at this point.

http://www.trademarkia.com/destiny-music-of-the-spheres-86018154.html

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread