I... I have no words. (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 10:22 (3588 days ago)

Ooo...Ooo... I do I do!!!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 10:33 (3588 days ago) @ Claude Errera

[image]

Oh look. An internet petition. Cute. Be careful guys... those comments are grade A internet. You know... internet.

The. Internet.

I'm still laughing. ;)

In other news... hey Marty what do you think of... Oh.

I... I have no words.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 10:33 (3588 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Heh. Is that really Urk at the top of the comments? I like the beta code some "Daniel Duncan" (Moonwizard, WA) posted a bit further down too! :)

I... I have no words.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 10:39 (3588 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Heh. Is that really Urk at the top of the comments? I like the beta code some "Daniel Duncan" (Moonwizard, WA) posted a bit further down too! :)

Moonwizard, WA. I want this to be a real place so I can live there. XD

"Oh so where do you live" ... "Moonwizard." /Boss

I should make a petition on the internet.

[image]

I... I have no words.

by urk, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:24 (3587 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Heh. Is that really Urk at the top of the comments?

Change we can believe in!

I... I have no words.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:27 (3587 days ago) @ urk

Heh. Is that really Urk at the top of the comments?

Change we can believe in!

I thought that was my underwear.

Do they mean DeeJ?

by RC ⌂, UK, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 10:36 (3588 days ago) @ Claude Errera

If so... LOL.

If you've seen the interviews DeeJ gave at E3 - for example - he is actually really good at it.

Grade A bunshole.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 10:36 (3588 days ago) @ Claude Errera

What a kick in the balls that must be.

~m

I... I have no words.

by petetheduck, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 10:40 (3588 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Gah, I feel like I need to lead in to saying something nice.

I think DeeJ understands my butthurt, and I think he's a good community manager. I appreciate him, and what he said on Guardian Radio Monday night regarding the Xbox situation. It doesn't change the situation, but I don't like, hold DeeJ personally responsible for anything negative regarding Bungie.

I'm excited for Destiny, you know.

Anyway, this basically is a petition for spoilers.

That makes two of us.

by PsychoRaven, Oklahoma, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 10:41 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

That makes two of us. I'm just floored. I mean really? Of all the things to make a petition for someone got their panties in a bunch and made that one. The disgusting behavior of signers of it too is beyond disgusting.

I agree. I'm just at a loss for words.

Pardon my language, but...

by Quirel, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 10:46 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Just a link.

http://www.change.org/petitions/bungie-inc-remove-david-dague-as-community-manager

... what the actual Fokken merde? What jób tvojú matʹ pojeb thought this was a good vitun idea?

I do but..

by GrimBrother IV, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 10:56 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The words I'm thinking, I can't say because there are preschool toys present.

Seriously though, I hope these blockheads see this thread, Deej is one of the finest, most likable, empathetic, community serving wordsmiths to take up the post In Recent memory.

Take it somewhere else, fools.

-IV

They would be more successful if they kickstarted it

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 10:58 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

If my knowledge of b.net complaints is anything like it used to be, These would be the stretch goals in order:

1. Get Urk back

2. Get Frankie Back

3. Official statement from Bungie over whether the AR or BR is better

4. Get Bungie to "Fix their shit"

by petetheduck, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 10:58 (3587 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

5. Reveal original ending to Halo 2

One million dollars, bam.

6 get the original engine back from wideload

by electricpirate @, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:06 (3587 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

I'm in

by Jillybean, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 14:35 (3587 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

Id put in money for that, also...

by BlackCoffee_AU, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 17:06 (3587 days ago) @ petetheduck

...Forrunner Tank.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:17 (3587 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

If my knowledge of b.net complaints is anything like it used to be, These would be the stretch goals in order:

1. Get Urk back

Um... Urk is DeeJ's boss.

(But yeah, Kickstarter would have been more effective. I mean, shit, the guy who just wanted to make some potato salad is up to $70k!)

by petetheduck, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:23 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

1. Get Urk back

I'm going to start a petition to get Wu back. That Claude guy, I dunno about him.

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:24 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

1. Get Urk back

Are you putting it past the masses of b.net to know the difference? To many of them, he doesn't write the everyday rigmaroll, therefore, they have been shunned by the red-haired sun god.

My god, dat potato-salad link

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:27 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

What in the world. The stretch goals are fabulous.

by yakaman, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 12:00 (3587 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

by SonofMacPhisto @, Thursday, July 10, 2014, 19:42 (3586 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I'm not sure if I should laugh, cry, riot, or all of the above. The fuck.

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 12:51 (3587 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

[image]

I'm having a hard time even justifying this with a comment..

by GrimBrotherIII, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:03 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

These guys who started this are nothing short of a mindless rabble of ungrateful plebeians who's social wherewithal never made it out of grade school...

I spit on your petition.

Deej - don't you think on it - not for one minute. You are my favorite Deej, Deej. Forgive them, for they know not what they do.

- III

Ugh.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:09 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

[image]

Instead of creating a meaningful petition that could have the potential to better the lives of people in his community or around the world, this asshole feels it is necessary to try oust a nice, hard-working guy for a no-nonsense figure that caters only to him.

For example, the community manager has to be able to knock on the CEO’s door and ask him or her to intervene in an online forum."

Him or her? Thanks for ignoring non-binary identities, bro.

Why would the Chief Executive Officer of any company bother with this? A press conference, sure, but a bunch of mostly whiny kids on an internet forum? This guy can't be serious.

-Weekly updates with no clear answers. (Defininive announcements/answers are usually posted on the Bungie blog or at the beggining of an update, not the mail sack.)

Spell check is your best friend on something you want to have meaning.

Bungie has always been a fucking tease. That will never change. They will let you know what you must know to make an informed decision about purchasing their game and what you can do with your copy on a basic level.

Forum posts that belittle concerned users and are almost never serious.

Petition to replace DeeJ with .deej from the IRC.

Forum Ninjas have essentially become useless.

Corruption!

Any questions that a user PMs are ignored unless they directly praise the game.

I bet this guy gets pissed when women don't reply to his Facebook messages too.

July 7th, 2014 was a marketing ploy

[image]

Oh, child... You must be new.

Now I bet you are thinking to yourself, "Gee if I was the community manager I wouldn't deal with these spoiled users either."

He does.

Now imagine being the President and saying, "Gee I really don't think the American people deserve a stable economy because all they do is complain."

See: United States Congress

This man is NOT qualified to be in this position. He was hired only because he created a small gaming website a few years ago.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's how EVERY community manager gets to where they are now.

We want someone who actually INTERACTS with the community and takes their job seriously.

Yeah, stop being a dick, DeeJ!

We deserve better so please sign this petition if you want the community the way it was instead of the way it is now.

See: Family values

Bravo.

by GrimBrotherIII, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:13 (3587 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

Ugh.

by Quirel, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 12:33 (3587 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Instead of creating a meaningful petition that could have the potential to better the lives of people in his community or around the world,

Ha ha ha ha ha...

Ugh.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 12:37 (3587 days ago) @ Quirel

Instead of creating a meaningful petition that could have the potential to better the lives of people in his community or around the world,

Ha ha ha ha ha...

Who will join me in the #dumpdeej campaign? Together our tweets will make a difference.

And no one gives a crap about...

by GrimBrotherIII, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:10 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

... The actual Destiny news that i just posted below this thread... You know - the video about the video game we're all supposed to be here to talk about???

lol smh...

And no one gives a crap about...

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:20 (3587 days ago) @ GrimBrotherIII

... The actual Destiny news that i just posted below this thread... You know - the video about the video game we're all supposed to be here to talk about???

lol smh...

Heh - I figured since I front-paged it half an hour before you put it on the forum, I didn't need to comment. :)

We have a front page?

by PsychoRaven, Oklahoma, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:29 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Wait we finally got a front page? I just assumed we carried on the HBO tradition of not having one. :p

We have a front page?

by petetheduck, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:31 (3587 days ago) @ PsychoRaven

Wait we finally got a front page? I just assumed we carried on the HBO tradition of not having one. :p

I just wish DBO didn't have to give up the forum to get one.

And now i shall crawl back into my corner and cry. thank you

by GrimBrotherIII, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:54 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

When the F did we get a front page!?

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:55 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

All this petition talk got me riled up for CHANGE

by TDSpiral ⌂ @, TDS Gaming Shack, WA, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:30 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I signed in blood.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:42 (3587 days ago) @ TDSpiral

- No text -

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!11!!!11!1!!!!

by yakaman, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 12:03 (3587 days ago) @ TDSpiral

- No text -

Hysterical.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:43 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

This is a joke, right? Deej is awesome.

by yakaman, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:55 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

38 supporters?!

by car15, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 11:59 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

What a stupid petition. None of those grievances are even DeeJ's fault. He has to work within the parameters assigned to him by Bungie.

38 supporters?!

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 12:16 (3587 days ago) @ car15

I can imagine that a few of those supporters are doing so in jest. For instance, Urk obviously signed it. Because it's ridiculously silly.

If someone wants to start a petition they should petition Bungie for more Moon Wizard merch in the Bungie store. Now that's a cause that I could get behind.

I... I have no words.

by Kalamari @, Waiting for Ghorn, FB, and BH, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 13:43 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Where is the petition for Activision to stop them from being such a horribad company?

I... I have no words.

by DEEP_NNN, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 13:58 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

In today's world, nut jobs like this just might be successful.

Hard to believe he'd actually think of going after DeeJ though. He must be really hateful and jealous of nice people with great personalities and thoughtful behavior.

The wonders of humanity

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 15:42 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

I... I have no words.

by BlackCoffee_AU, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 17:09 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Deej is most definitely growing on me, i really enjoyed him on this weeks GR. I do get the feeling he is always leading me around with a carrot on a stick, i guess maybe thats his job.

Haters going to hate though.

I... I have no words.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, July 10, 2014, 13:39 (3586 days ago) @ BlackCoffee_AU

I do get the feeling he is always leading me around with a carrot on a stick, i guess maybe thats his job.

Yeah, all Bungie Community Managers have been accused of the same thing :)

I... I have no words.

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 18:24 (3587 days ago) @ Claude Errera

And now y'all know what I've been up to for the past year. Pretty soon, I'LL be community manager of this Bungie. No one can stop me now!

- CC. Mwuhahaha

I... I have no words.

by Avateur @, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 18:54 (3587 days ago) @ CaneCutter

I like DeeJ a lot, but at the same time, you're basically the kindest, nicest, friendliest guy around. I dunno. Maybe I should sign the petition so that we can get you over there...

I... I have no words.

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 19:23 (3587 days ago) @ Avateur

I like DeeJ a lot, but at the same time, you're basically the kindest, nicest, friendliest guy around. I dunno. Maybe I should sign the petition so that we can get you over there...

Now that you've determined Step 1 of my plan, Step 3 will be... unfortunate.

- CC LOL

Step 3 is Profit isn't it?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, July 09, 2014, 19:53 (3587 days ago) @ CaneCutter

- No text -

Step 3 is Profit isn't it?

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Thursday, July 10, 2014, 07:25 (3587 days ago) @ Ragashingo

If that's what you'd like to believe, then yes.

- CC >:D

It's parody, right?

by scarab @, Thursday, July 10, 2014, 15:16 (3586 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I wouldn't be surprised if Urk started it himself.

The guy is a Grade A bunshole. ;-)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread