Destiny Clan Recruitment? (Destiny)

by PackLeader89, Durham, NC, Thursday, July 10, 2014, 13:41 (3586 days ago)

Maybe this has been discussed before or maybe it is in some guidelines I have failed to read. Is it okay to try to recruit people for clans on here?

Destiny Clan Recruitment?

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Thursday, July 10, 2014, 13:53 (3586 days ago) @ PackLeader89

I'm pretty sure it is okie dokes. When you first create a thread, above where you enter the subject line you can choose your thread's topic in the category list. Choose "RECRUITMENT" and you're good to go!

by PackLeader89, Durham, NC, Thursday, July 10, 2014, 13:54 (3586 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Sweet. Thanks! See ya on Live.

by ncsuDuncan @, Thursday, July 10, 2014, 13:59 (3586 days ago) @ PackLeader89

Maybe this has been discussed before or maybe it is in some guidelines I have failed to read. Is it okay to try to recruit people for clans on here?

Sure! I'll let you know if you're spamming the forum too much. ;)

Bungie.org has a proud history of helping clans grow and thrive. It's worked out pretty well for us so far.

Now I'm trying to think of names....

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Thursday, July 10, 2014, 20:30 (3586 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Hmmm...what would be a good name for "I Have a Young'n and Can't Play Until the Late Hours When Everyone's Asleep and I Can't Talk Too Loud"....?....

The Parent Trappers (kinda drawkcab but it's catchy)

Clan Jolly Roger ('cus we're all the adults, not the kids in Neverland, get it?!)

...LOL, that's all the clever I can come up with right now. :P Time to work on airplanes... :D

Now I'm trying to think of names....

by ncsuDuncan @, Thursday, July 10, 2014, 21:14 (3586 days ago) @ Mid7night

Hmmm...what would be a good name for "I Have a Young'n and Can't Play Until the Late Hours When Everyone's Asleep and I Can't Talk Too Loud"....?....

The Parent Trappers (kinda drawkcab but it's catchy)

Clan Jolly Roger ('cus we're all the adults, not the kids in Neverland, get it?!)

...LOL, that's all the clever I can come up with right now. :P Time to work on airplanes... :D

Heh, nice!

If you're serious, these guys might have a suggestion:
https://twitter.com/DestinyDads
https://www.bungie.net/7_Dads-Gaming/en/Groups/Detail?groupId=111880

Not the first of its kind, but the most recent one I've noticed. I think there are plenty of Dads here on DBO to commiserate with though. :)

Times 2...

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Friday, July 11, 2014, 05:30 (3585 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Yup, I'm squarely in the I-game-rarely-but-mostly- late-at-night-after-the-kids-are-in-bed-need-my-headphones- and-have-to-chat-in-a-whisper-so-I-don't-wake-them-up club. We worked a long time on that name. :)

Times 2...

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, July 11, 2014, 22:53 (3585 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

Thanks guys for the suggestions and support! Just set a join-request to the Destiny Dads Bungie group.

Where can I find you TTL_Demag0gue?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread