44 Days. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, July 12, 2014, 08:58 (3584 days ago)

Alt name: Retrospect to the Future.

Well... here I go.

First – before I begin my post I would like to link to some retrospect. Reading this entire set of posts at the now is… interesting.

------------------------

Now then… if my calculations are correct this coming Thursday is the day that those of us with a Playstation 3 or 4 will be able to play the Destiny Beta. Then of course those with Xbox get to play a few days later.

But – presuming there is no diabolical experiments warranting an extension of the beta, after the beta officially ends (which Bungie has put down as the 27th of July), we would then have about 44 days to endure. While this may seem poultry considering some of us have been waiting since approximately 2013 with the ViDoc : Pathways Out of Darkness or the small snippet at the end of the 2011 ViDoc “O Brave New World” (though some who read-of-this have been waiting for even longer than that… like 2008), all that built up anticipation was kept to a cool before our public taste test. If the alpha is any indication – once all get a taste of that Destiny goodness – hunger pangs will be had.

My request to those of you who can – Record. Every Single scrap of Destiny you can. The Music too. Then maybe – just maybe we can all (or at least me… I mean… priorities people, can) get out of this alive through the power of our ever riveting conversations of everything Destiny.

So. Yea. That.

P.S – This also might be, at a very least, a good thing for Grim III. We got this.

44 Days.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, July 12, 2014, 09:13 (3584 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I plan on streaming on Twitch the whole time on next gen systems. Not because I expect people to watch, but so I can have a record of everything I did.

44 Days.

by sario, Between a rock and a crazy place, Sunday, July 13, 2014, 07:56 (3583 days ago) @ Xenos

I plan on streaming on Twitch the whole time on next gen systems. Not because I expect people to watch, but so I can have a record of everything I did.

What's the name of your Twitch channel?

44 Days.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, July 13, 2014, 10:08 (3583 days ago) @ sario

XenosKB

44 Days.

by Yapok @, Sunday, July 13, 2014, 10:55 (3583 days ago) @ sario

ill be streaming as well on yapok1492

44 Days.

by Yapok @, Sunday, July 13, 2014, 08:05 (3583 days ago) @ Xenos

By the way, as far as I know, twitch with ps4 does not archive streams at this point. You might need to record on the ps4/some other means.

44 Days.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, July 13, 2014, 10:07 (3583 days ago) @ Yapok

By the way, as far as I know, twitch with ps4 does not archive streams at this point. You might need to record on the ps4/some other means.

It does archive, I have an almost two hour archive from the Alpha on my channel :)

44 Days.

by Yapok @, Sunday, July 13, 2014, 10:52 (3583 days ago) @ Xenos

heh alright then :)

I'll be recording all of my experiences!

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Saturday, July 12, 2014, 09:24 (3584 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by SigbiasSilva, Saturday, July 12, 2014, 10:16

This time around I'll be giving all weapon types their fair share of attention too, and classes, generally trying to catalog as much as possible.

If my internet approves, I'll be streaming some stuff too, though it's not really that high of a priority for me. I suspect my internet will turn up its nose at the idea. We'll see how it goes!

Edit: Just set up my capture card. All seems to be in order! :)

I've got your back!

by GrimBrotherIII, Saturday, July 12, 2014, 09:41 (3584 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

You better BELIEVE i'm going to be totally wearing out the phrase "XBOX! RECORD THAT!!!" throughout my entire Beta journey - as well as streaming on Twitch. Fear not, INSANEdrive, my friend - we will weather this storm as a team!! I can't wait to get out there and explore the wild frontier!

Also, i appreciate the shout out but i'm not entirely sure of the context? What did you mean by "a good thing for Grim III"?

- III

I've got your back!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, July 12, 2014, 10:29 (3584 days ago) @ GrimBrotherIII
edited by INSANEdrive, Saturday, July 12, 2014, 10:38

Also, i appreciate the shout out but i'm not entirely sure of the context? What did you mean by "a good thing for Grim III"?

- III

Of all the posters here at DBO - you are the most obviously hyped. Lots of exclamations. Seemed prudent per context.

SEE YA STARSIDE!!!

;)

Edit: Did I choose poorly? Lets recheck The Grim III post...

You better BELIEVE i'm going to be totally wearing out the phrase "XBOX! RECORD THAT!!!" throughout my entire Beta journey

... oh ... I know that feel bro. I know.

Ahhh... i see! That is accurate - i am MEGA PUMPED.

by GrimBrotherIII, Saturday, July 12, 2014, 11:04 (3584 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

44 Days.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, July 12, 2014, 10:06 (3584 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Being on 360, I'm not sure I'll be able to record very well (my brother might have a little magic box that will allow it, but I'm not sure) but you can bet I'l be documenting everything I can. I do have a little tripod and an iPhone... At worst I'll have some iPhone video to share. And a huge write up. I started Speculation Saturday back up last week for a reason: Last week a look back, later today The Hive, next week The Cabal... I wonder what I might right about the Saturday after that? ;)

Hear hear!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, July 12, 2014, 10:17 (3584 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I'll try and prepare myself for Twitch-ing it up. However, my ISP might not play nice...

Hear hear!

by Yapok @, Saturday, July 12, 2014, 13:00 (3584 days ago) @ ZackDark

i will be hd twitch streaming

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread