Playstation exclusives images. (Destiny)

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, July 14, 2014, 10:06 (3573 days ago)

Via reddit:
https://imgur.com/a/TlUCE

That handcannon is beautiful but I could wait on the rest.

Nice!!

by GrimBrotherIII, Monday, July 14, 2014, 10:11 (3573 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

Heh.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, July 14, 2014, 10:16 (3573 days ago) @ bluerunner

That tea cup grip has to be pretty uncomfortable with a giant talon sticking out the bottom of the grip.

[image]

[image]

The Hawkmoon

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Monday, July 14, 2014, 10:19 (3573 days ago) @ bluerunner

Obviously, the talon on the grip is used to drain the Guardian's life force that wields it and channel that energy into the extra damage shots.

Pretty! I want that engraving on all my 1911s.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, July 14, 2014, 11:26 (3573 days ago) @ bluerunner

I really like the Monte Carlo for some reason too. We can poke people with it, right?

Pretty! I want that engraving on all my 1911s.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, July 14, 2014, 11:42 (3573 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I guess that engraving is better than the one I was thinking of getting on my AR-15 lower.

http://imgur.com/a/stRuq

I'll take the first one.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Monday, July 14, 2014, 12:03 (3573 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

*Snicker*

by Quirel, Monday, July 14, 2014, 13:19 (3573 days ago) @ bluerunner
edited by Quirel, Monday, July 14, 2014, 13:43

Ja ja, I know it's a bayonet...

[image]
[image]

But it still reminds me of the spoon on the PM-63 RAK. If you can't cock that gun by schunking the bayonet into someone, I shall be very disappointed.

Forgotten link.

*Snicker*

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, July 14, 2014, 13:30 (3573 days ago) @ Quirel

"Hey, that's a nice compact rifle that would be great for tight spaces and close quarter work, but you know what it really needs? A giant 3 foot blade sticking out of the front. Let the bad guys know you mean business when they see that thing swinging wide around the corner. And in no way will that make the rifle ridiculously front heavy."

But it still reminds me of the spoon on the PM-63 RAK.

It does. Good catch.

If you can't cock that gun by schunking the bayonet into someone, I shall be very disappointed.

If you smack something or someone hard enough with the butt of an AK you can get it to sometimes cycle. Not that I've tried that...

*Snicker*

by Quirel, Monday, July 14, 2014, 13:42 (3573 days ago) @ bluerunner

"Hey, that's a nice compact rifle that would be great for tight spaces and close quarter work, but you know what it really needs? A giant 3 foot blade sticking out of the front. Let the bad guys know you mean business when they see that thing swinging wide around the corner. And in no way will that make the rifle ridiculously front heavy."

I'm of the opinion that if the Guardians have the super-strength needed to haul that bayonet around and lop off limbs with a five-centimeter wide blade, it's not going to affect their aim much. And if it does, they could spend fifteen seconds repositioning it to use as a monopod.

*Snicker*

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 07:19 (3573 days ago) @ Quirel

If they can have a 3 foot bayonet and be fine, then why is my idea of a mana fed keytar that does support class actions seem like such a stretch. Need to spec my battle bard.

*sigh*

by NotTheVacuum, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 15:48 (3572 days ago) @ bluerunner

You'd think, after all these years, that video game developers would have learned how people who fight with pistols actually hold pistols...

*sigh*

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 16:42 (3572 days ago) @ NotTheVacuum
edited by bluerunner, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 17:01

You'd think, after all these years, that video game developers would have learned how people who fight with pistols actually hold pistols...

Probably more of watching TV and movies than talking to people in real life. I'd like to send the guys at Bungie a copy of this: http://www.amazon.com/The-Art-Dynamic-Handgun/dp/B00373PEVW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405467684&sr=8-1&keyw...

Tacticool

by RC ⌂, UK, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 17:18 (3572 days ago) @ NotTheVacuum

Space magic, aliens and time travelling robots - a realistic depiction of future warfare, Destiny is not.

Tacticool

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 17:50 (3572 days ago) @ RC

Space magic, aliens and time travelling robots - a realistic depiction of future warfare, Destiny is not.

Yeah, but seeing propper technique is cool too. Plus it teaches good habit. It's a pet peeve when I watch movies and play games.

But don't take my word for it. Here's a guy that knows a ridiculous amount about it, Jerry Miculek.
http://youtu.be/ChSazF41q-s?t=8m30s

Playstation exclusives images.

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Monday, July 14, 2014, 10:16 (3573 days ago) @ bluerunner

I love the design of the hand cannon as well...

I did some digging and finally found the source of all the exclusive stuff. Looks like it's actually on the Playstation store itself here

Awesome! Can't wait to see the Xbox exclusives!

by Chris101b @, Monday, July 14, 2014, 17:46 (3573 days ago) @ bluerunner

Oh wait.....

Totally kidding!!

Another exclusive for 'Bungie's official website'

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 05:59 (3573 days ago) @ Chris101b

They look great, man, it must be running at 4K on the Xbox One, good job Bungie!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread