Join Team Schooly D + DBO PAX Shirts! (Recruitment)

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 00:04 (3582 days ago)
edited by Schooly D, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 00:18

I'd like to join a clan that plays on my console
I'd like to join a clan that plays at times when I'd like to play
I'd like to join a clan whose members are similar to me in terms of age/sex/creed/skill

...and other things said by plebs.

[image]
left to right: people who used to play Halo

Join Team Schooly D. Play Destiny with us.

The beta is approaching. You need a crew. And not just any crew, you need a real crew. A running crew. A multi-ethnic conglomerate of people who are united by something greater than cold, unfeeling pragmatism. Driven by something more meaningful than enjoying video games. Chosen by fate, damned by man, forsaken by God.

You need Team Schooly D.

[image]

Why should I join Team Schooly D?

How's this for starters:

How do I join?
Send me an email: schoolyd aaaaat teamschoolyd.org

===========================
===========================

SHIRTS!

LIMITED TIME OFFER: include any kind of tank top in your order and receive free shipping! (July 15-22, promo code: TANKYOU)

The TSD Ideagination Lab has been hard at work, crafting new, quality merchandise with which to cover that ugly, untrained sack of flesh made decrepit by years of laziness and/or the vagaries of a fulfilling life spent outside the gym.

Here are a few:

[image]
TSD Lifting Crew uniform, Reach edition

[image]
TSD Running Crew uniform

[image]
Kyun kyun, motherfuckers

The destiny Collection + PAX shirts!

You're going to PAX, right? Then you're gonna need some threads. We've all seen the official DBO PAX shirts, but feast your eyes on the unofficial crop cooked up by the TSD Culinary Crew:

[image]
DBO @ PAX, ver. 1

[image]
DBO @ PAX, ver. 2

And to round things out, here's a bonus offering:

[image]
City Tower, Slow Walkers

CONSUME

[image]

So there aren't any tryouts?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 00:10 (3582 days ago) @ Schooly D

We don't have to scramble over each other in the mad dash for air as our ship slowly sinks?

Get in

by tarehart, Seattle, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 00:32 (3582 days ago) @ Schooly D

- No text -

Y'all don't want me on your team because I reek of poor aim.

by Atsumi ⌂, Jefferson City, MO, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 05:35 (3582 days ago) @ Schooly D

- No text -

by BoneKin, St. Louis, MO, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 07:27 (3582 days ago) @ Atsumi

In the past, the joining "requirements" have been

1) Be pretty good at games

or

2) Be pretty cool

We don't all meet that requirement for being good. :) I imagine that most people could fite me 1v1 in Halo and win by now.

Come hang out with us in IRC to be part of the cool group, though.

by Atsumi ⌂, Jefferson City, MO, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 06:41 (3581 days ago) @ BoneKin

I am mostly always up for chat. Unless I'm not up for chat.

Also, YAY Missourian. :)

Patently false

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 07:42 (3582 days ago) @ Atsumi

- No text -

Fine then. Emailing away! For the gainz

by Atsumi ⌂, Jefferson City, MO, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 11:56 (3582 days ago) @ Schooly D

- No text -

Results may vary

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 12:57 (3582 days ago) @ Atsumi

- No text -

"Buy all our playsets and toys."

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 07:14 (3582 days ago) @ Schooly D

I clearly want the (TSD Lifting Crew Shirt®), but when am I going to get a (M-muh Clonkers: Official Battlebonk Galacticlonk Shirt based off the movie game®)

Also, why isn't there a Team PS3(Low Res, Low Rents) and a Team 360(Obsolescence/Ham Radio)shirts

The Lifting Crew shirt would be super amazing in...

by Atsumi ⌂, Jefferson City, MO, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 07:38 (3582 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

a woman's singlet. I like my drapey workout tanks.

The Lifting Crew shirt would be super amazing in...

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 10:40 (3582 days ago) @ Atsumi

I can get that for you later today.

Hooray! Thanks!

by Atsumi ⌂, Jefferson City, MO, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 11:45 (3582 days ago) @ Schooly D

- No text -

Best shirt ever.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 07:25 (3582 days ago) @ Schooly D

[image]

A must buy.

Oh man, it's in orange too

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 07:33 (3582 days ago) @ Kermit

buying, buying, buying, I mean I have to right? It's from my own video for fuck's sake

Join Team Schooly D + DBO PAX Shirts!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 10:11 (3582 days ago) @ Schooly D

Can I be a member for only an hour so then I can become a TSD Emeritus and wear tweed jackets and hang out in coffee houses and stuff?

by SonofMacPhisto @, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 10:53 (3582 days ago) @ Kermit

Can I be a member for only an hour so then I can become a TSD Emeritus and wear tweed jackets and hang out in coffee houses and stuff?

I second this.

by Schooly D, TSD Gaming Condo, TX, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 10:57 (3582 days ago) @ Kermit

There are currently only three people with the TSD Member Emeritus title: Claude, Shishka, and KP. I love you, Kerm, but you've got to step your game up to count yourself among them.

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 11:36 (3582 days ago) @ Schooly D

There are currently only three people with the TSD Member Emeritus title: Claude, Shishka, and KP. I love you, Kerm, but you've got to step your game up to count yourself among them.

Shit, do I have to buy tweed now?

So you're saying...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 12:18 (3582 days ago) @ Claude Errera

...that you're feeling the need for tweed?

I'll see myself out now.

HIRED

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 14:06 (3582 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 12:22 (3582 days ago) @ Claude Errera

a TSD letterman's sweater would be a good look for you

[image]

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 12:52 (3582 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

[image]

I love how the arms are too short. ;)

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 13:51 (3582 days ago) @ Claude Errera

[image]

I love how the arms are too short. ;)

Hey! I can't help... Oh. You were talking about the shirt. :D

- CC

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread