Plothole (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, July 17, 2014, 20:37 (3579 days ago)

How am I able to fly to Venus to do crucible if my ship doesn't have a warp drive yet?

DESTINY IS NOT CANON!

*Patiently waits for destiny.isnotcanon.net*

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Thursday, July 17, 2014, 20:43 (3579 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

Plothole

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, July 17, 2014, 20:47 (3579 days ago) @ Cody Miller

How am I able to fly to Venus to do crucible if my ship doesn't have a warp drive yet?

How did you hit level 5 without getting the warp drive? Just tooling around Cosmodrome?

Plothole

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, July 18, 2014, 02:02 (3579 days ago) @ Beorn

How did you hit level 5 without getting the warp drive? Just tooling around Cosmodrome?

Start another guardian, and the crucible is already unlocked :-p

Did the crucible without having a heavy yet

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, July 18, 2014, 04:18 (3579 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Plothole

by Cozmo23 ⌂ @, Dallas, Friday, July 18, 2014, 05:16 (3579 days ago) @ Cody Miller

He just borrows your first guardians ship.

Plothole

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Thursday, July 17, 2014, 20:49 (3579 days ago) @ Cody Miller

DESTINY IS NOT CANON!

You don't use warp. You don't mess with canon. You use your ship's cannon.

Plothole

by Quirel, Friday, July 18, 2014, 07:16 (3579 days ago) @ uberfoop

DESTINY IS NOT CANON!

As it turns out, a semi-automatic nuclear grenade launcher also doubles as a propulsion device if your armor is thick enough.

Plothole

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, July 18, 2014, 07:54 (3579 days ago) @ Quirel

DESTINY IS NOT CANON!

As it turns out, a semi-automatic nuclear grenade launcher also doubles as a propulsion device if your armor is thick enough.

If it's not thick enough, just find a nearby refrigerator.

Plothole

by HavokBlue, California, Friday, July 18, 2014, 01:22 (3579 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Why are Awoken and Exos resurrected from dead people in old Russia?

Plothole

by Quirel, Friday, July 18, 2014, 07:10 (3579 days ago) @ HavokBlue

Because you can't argue against ~15,000,000 potential candidates.

Plothole

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, July 18, 2014, 07:52 (3579 days ago) @ HavokBlue

The Guardians are from the Golden Age according to one of the Grimoire cards, and they definitely had Exos during the Golden Age, not sure about Awoken.

Plothole

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, July 18, 2014, 08:49 (3579 days ago) @ Xenos

The Guardians are from the Golden Age according to one of the Grimoire cards, and they definitely had Exos during the Golden Age, not sure about Awoken.

I think he means, it doesn't make sense to tell a robot "You've been dead".

Plothole

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, July 18, 2014, 08:53 (3579 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I think he means, it doesn't make sense to tell a robot "You've been dead".

"You've been turned off"?
"You've been rebooted"?
"You red ringed"?

Plothole

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, July 18, 2014, 10:00 (3579 days ago) @ bluerunner

"You red ringed"?

Come on. It's not like XBox owners have it bad enough as it is :-p

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread