Team DBO executes a "??" Hive Major [VID] (Destiny)

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Saturday, July 19, 2014, 12:50 (3571 days ago)

Using the oldest and noblest of techniques to kill the impossible in Bungie games. Get some learnin'

Wow...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, July 19, 2014, 17:00 (3571 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

If only we had discovered this in the Alpha, we might have been able to recover the shiny stuff they drop over the cliff at the Postmaster in the Tower...

But I suppose Paddy is gooder at finding things out before I do, so yay!

Pics or it didn't happen

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Sunday, July 20, 2014, 02:18 (3571 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Also

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Sunday, July 20, 2014, 02:26 (3571 days ago) @ Korny

But I suppose Paddy is gooder at finding things out before I do, so yay!

Here's a tip for you, true finder of shit. You should really document it so future generations can admire your solitude of accomplishment.

lol That's how I ended up taking him out :)

by Deafhawk36 ⌂ @, Spokane, WA, Sunday, July 20, 2014, 19:31 (3570 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Also

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, July 20, 2014, 22:59 (3570 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

False. During the Alpha, anyway. Anytime that I approached the Ogre with the Sparrow, he just ground-pounded me into orbit, and I tested that under a few scenarios (Alone, while he faced away, and while he was shooting his death-beam at another player). The Hallowed Knight is pretty easy to just lure off the cliff, to the point where using the Sparrow is actually more work.

Now, the more interesting thing in that area is the room that spawns the Cursed Hive fellas that explode on you, and the incessant outpour of knights and wizards that accompany them. Now THAT'S the true challenge...

Also

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Sunday, July 20, 2014, 23:58 (3570 days ago) @ Korny

The above video was during that very super battle of at least 2 wizards, captains, servitors, and all kinds of insta respawning crazyness. I loved it.

Also

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, July 21, 2014, 00:39 (3570 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

The above video was during that very super battle of at least 2 wizards, captains, servitors, and all kinds of insta respawning crazyness. I loved it.

WAY more than 2 wizards, I killed 4 myself, and at least 2 Reaver Captains. I'm not sure I put down any of the Hallowed Knights though, those things are ridiculous.

Team DBO executes a "??" Hive Major [VID]

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Sunday, July 20, 2014, 13:38 (3570 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Using the oldest and noblest of techniques to kill the impossible in Bungie games. Get some learnin'

And when we're not slow walking the Tower or showing the Hive who's boss, we're roaming the wasteland in Pikes putting the fear of The Traveler into unsuspecting Level 2 pubbies. Nobody messes with the DBO riders. :)

DBO Riders will.... ride!

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, July 21, 2014, 00:00 (3570 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

I need to get some time to make that video. Especially with the #DBOcares moment at the end. Surely we'll win a daytime Emmy.

Team DBO executes a "??" Hive Major [VID]

by Deafhawk36 ⌂ @, Spokane, WA, Sunday, July 20, 2014, 15:58 (3570 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Lol awesome :D the bait and cliff will always be a classic ;D

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread