Who the traveler actually is

by Steve, Friday, February 22, 2013, 14:40 (4088 days ago)

Traveler = Didact from Halo 4.

The reason his sphere thing is white is because it has oxidized after all the time he has been hovering there. He has great power and he's letting people utilize it for maximum owning. Why he is doing this is still unknown to me however I am willing to bet he is mad/sad about humanity trying to wreck his shit in Halo 4.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, February 22, 2013, 14:59 (4088 days ago) @ Steve

I was thinking more of a three-dimensional "frosted" Pac-Man, but nice theory!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, February 22, 2013, 15:06 (4088 days ago) @ Steve

Maybe it's the rogue 'star' from Marathon.

by Reconcilliation @, Imagination Station, Friday, February 22, 2013, 15:24 (4088 days ago) @ Steve

The traveler is clearly Durandal after escaping the death of the Universe.

Or no wait, it's the Master Chief after he transforms into his ultimate form in Halo 8.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, February 22, 2013, 15:41 (4088 days ago) @ Reconcilliation

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Saturday, February 23, 2013, 10:04 (4088 days ago) @ ZackDark

What magic powers have you?!

I don't even watch Dragon Ball but I couldn't stop reading this article until the bitter end!

His is a Dark power.

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Monday, February 25, 2013, 08:48 (4086 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread