Devil Walker up close? (Destiny)

by rhubarb, Tuesday, July 22, 2014, 13:17 (3572 days ago)

Did anyone fight (and beat) a Devil Walker up close? This E3 trailer made it seem similar to a Scarab fight but I didn't feel like getting very close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMGE3B2wsS8

One problem with that

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, July 22, 2014, 13:24 (3572 days ago) @ rhubarb

At close range, about 20 feet or so, it launches an EMP wave that knocks you back and zaps your shields and considerable health. From the 30 foot range he launches bouncing grenades. It is an all terrain asshole.

yes

by Decom @, Tuesday, July 22, 2014, 13:24 (3572 days ago) @ rhubarb

There is a Noble Devil Walker which shows up in a public event in the same area shown in the trailer. Unfortunately, nobody else joined the event with me, so I didn't bother fighting it.

yes

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, July 22, 2014, 13:56 (3572 days ago) @ Decom

There is a Noble Devil Walker which shows up in a public event in the same area shown in the trailer. Unfortunately, nobody else joined the event with me, so I didn't bother fighting it.

I've hung around that area to fight it a couple of times. I took it down with a group but couldn't quite finish it off by myself. I wish it showed up in other areas. It would be a lot of fun if it roamed around Mothyards.

Devil Walker up close?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, July 22, 2014, 19:25 (3572 days ago) @ rhubarb

Did anyone fight (and beat) a Devil Walker up close? This E3 trailer made it seem similar to a Scarab fight but I didn't feel like getting very close.

I've jumped on the head when it gets downed and unloaded everything into it, and it was a rush... But as soon as it regained footing, I was out of there. That EMP is no joke...

You CAN destroy the weaponry as well, but I haven't seen that done much; not worth the ammo.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread