3 Xbox 360 codes and an Xbox One code up for Grabs (Destiny)

by John Zdanek, Tuesday, July 22, 2014, 22:03 (3572 days ago)

Hey Guys and Gals, got a few codes here to share, just gonna post'em here, no gimmicks so feel free to grab them for yourself or someone you know

Xbox 360 Codes:

GHJ9M-PY32X-VK4RD-T3FRX-MQH4Z

D33WJ-XR629-CXDMT-JQ62H-JRXPZ

CF732-XDH3H-DXC3D-XCTDR-QR7CZ

And a single Xbox One code:

TJG7H-99CHR-XCG4V-4MP4H-MWQKZ

I'm sure they'll be snatched up pretty fast, so grab'em while you can, I'm headed to bed so I likely won't edit this when the codes are redeemed

Personally, I'll be playing a lot of 360 beta (over the One, mainly because of download size, I wanna play now d^_^b), so if any of you are looking for some friendly competition, need a co-op buddy, or just feel like playin' something, feel free to message or add my gamertag:

Master ChiefZ08

Just let me know who you are (as you can probably guess, I've had some less than pleasant interactions, concerning my name, especially when I put the whoop on people lol) and feel free to message me if you've got other games you wanna play and/or get help with, I'm always happy to help and meet new people

Until then...
See You Online Guardians d^_~b

3 Xbox 360 codes and an Xbox One code up for Grabs

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, July 22, 2014, 22:13 (3572 days ago) @ John Zdanek

Hey Guys and Gals, got a few codes here to share, just gonna post'em here, no gimmicks so feel free to grab them for yourself or someone you know

Xbox 360 Codes:

GHJ9M-PY32X-VK4RD-T3FRX-MQH4Z

Success!
You now own Destiny Beta.

thank you :D

3 Xbox 360 codes and an Xbox One code up for Grabs

by dCon V @, Thomasville, GA, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 06:39 (3571 days ago) @ John Zdanek

All gone. Booooo

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread