Hello Hello DBO! (DBO)

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 06:52 (3573 days ago)

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I have ghosted the forum for a while now (same thing with HBO) but only now have started gaming myself and really starting to learn more about the community! You can find me as Hoots88 on XB1 and CommandrCleavage on PS4. I just started playing Destiny last night and am a general novice at Halo. Played through all the Bioshocks which were my first "real" introduction to gaming.

Hosted the 2013 HBOhio alongside Revenant1988, attended the 2013 Kentucky Fried LAN, and the 2014 Smokey Mountain LANbouree so I do know a few community members already!

Looking forward to meeting new people and really getting into Destiny! Already loving what I have played through so far!

Happy to be here!

Hi!

by Avateur @, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 06:54 (3573 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Awesome stuff, welcome to the fun! :D

*points*
*waves*
*dances*

Hello, uh, is that REALLY your chosen username?

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 06:55 (3573 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

- No text -

Hello, uh, is that REALLY your chosen username?

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 06:57 (3573 days ago) @ kidtsunami

It is, wanted a username that would make me laugh every time I logged in

Cool, WELCOME!

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 07:21 (3573 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

- No text -

Maybe he's a geologist

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 07:16 (3573 days ago) @ kidtsunami

- No text -

*she's

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 07:19 (3573 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

TIP: Don't assume pronouns

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 09:01 (3572 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It's a nice courtesy for everyone. :)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 09:32 (3572 days ago) @ Grizzlei

And what do I use instead? There's no alternative. English has no gender neutral singular pronouns.

S/he ?

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 09:34 (3572 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

I wouldn't go with that.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:40 (3572 days ago) @ someotherguy

You'll find "s/he" a lot when referencing transgender women when their gender and pronouns are totally obvious. It's just one little way to degrade them as something less than an "ordinary" woman.

I wouldn't go with that.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 13:38 (3572 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Oh damn, really?

I always assumed it was just when the gender of an unknown person was. well, unknown.

Though yeah I can totally see how that might offend. My bad.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 09:38 (3572 days ago) @ Cody Miller

And what do I use instead? There's no alternative. English has no gender neutral singular pronouns.

This is true, though it is becoming more and more accepted to use "they" as a gender neutral term. It's generally what I use as I find it less awkward than listing the possibilities.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 10:02 (3572 days ago) @ Xenos

This is true, though it is becoming more and more accepted to use "they" as a gender neutral term. It's generally what I use as I find it less awkward than listing the possibilities.

That's makes sense to me, though I'd love to hear what Grizz has to say too.

TIP: You know what you could do...

by Hyokin, New York, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 10:11 (3572 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Ask politely.

Hey Commmander, what pronouns do you prefer?

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 10:51 (3572 days ago) @ Hyokin

She is always my preferred pronoun. LOL I'm all for gender neutrality if that's your bag but I like being a proper lady :)

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:28 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

She is always my preferred pronoun. LOL I'm all for gender neutrality if that's your bag but I like being a proper lady :)

You've got more balls than most men I've met, but sure, proper lady it is.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:27 (3572 days ago) @ Xenos

Until 50 years ago every literate person knew that "he" was gender-neutral when referring to a person of unknown gender. Only women were considered important enough to have a pronoun that referred only to them. Then everyone got stupid. ;)

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:45 (3572 days ago) @ Kermit

Until 50 years ago every literate person knew that "he" was gender-neutral when referring to a person of unknown gender. Only women were considered important enough to have a pronoun that referred only to them.

Every literate person in the English-speaking world, perhaps, and probably only men at that. Women weren't very well regarded or afforded much respect 50 years ago [or today] and I'm guessing that's why masculine pronouns were made the standard centuries before.

Then everyone got stupid. ;)

Pardon?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:50 (3572 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Until 50 years ago every literate person knew that "he" was gender-neutral when referring to a person of unknown gender. Only women were considered important enough to have a pronoun that referred only to them.

Every literate person in the English-speaking world, perhaps, and probably only men at that. Women weren't very well regarded or afforded much respect 50 years ago [or today] and I'm guessing that's why masculine pronouns were made the standard.

Then everyone got stupid. ;)

Pardon?

Just joshing. To make a serious point, male and female English speakers knew that using "he" to refer to a non-specific person was inclusive of both genders and was not meant to indicate that the person was male. See also "mankind."

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 13:48 (3572 days ago) @ Kermit

Eh, while "man" used to be the gender-neutral term I really wouldn't say that "he" was. It was used as such when necessary, but it was definitely the masculine. Whereas man went from meaning "human" to "male human". Oh well, this is literally semantics.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 14:54 (3572 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

Eh, while "man" used to be the gender-neutral term I really wouldn't say that "he" was. It was used as such when necessary, but it was definitely the masculine. Whereas man went from meaning "human" to "male human". Oh well, this is literally semantics.

"Man" is a third case with its own nuances. I'm talking about how generic masculine pronouns were perceived and used by educated people in the past, and it was understood to be generic in certain contexts. Language is a living thing where perception often becomes reality, though, and the masculine pronoun began to take on political significance to some readers, and here we are, where we try to avoid that usage if we want to appeal to the widest audience. It's impossible to talk about this, though, without talking about politics, and this isn't the place.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:36 (3572 days ago) @ Cody Miller

As Xenos suggested, they, them, and their is useful for when you don't know a person's gender and their pronouns, if you know they don't care for feminine or masculine pronouns, or if you really don't know. Alternatively, you can simply call them by their name.

Regarding he/him/his as the gender neutral terms suggests masculine pronouns are the default or standard and that should not be the case. I certainly don't appreciate it when people assume I'm a guy and use masculine pronouns when I join an online community where you can not display your gender in some way, and I know many ladies and queer or non-binary people don't appreciate it either.

I'm really sorry for getting off-topic on someone's introduction thread, but it's very easy to be inclusive so we seem welcoming to all sorts of people and I just want to do all I can to help ensure that.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 14:36 (3572 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Regarding he/him/his as the gender neutral terms suggests masculine pronouns are the default or standard and that should not be the case. I certainly don't appreciate it when people assume I'm a guy and use masculine pronouns when I join an online community where you can not display your gender in some way, and I know many ladies and queer or non-binary people don't appreciate it either.

It doesn't assume you are a guy. Technically, you are supposed to use "he" or "him" if the gender is unknown in the english language and you are referring to a singular person. It's not done out of insensitivity, just protocol. You can be unhappy about this, but that is what's proper linguistically.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 15:07 (3572 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It doesn't assume you are a guy. Technically, you are supposed to use "he" or "him" if the gender is unknown in the english language and you are referring to a singular person. It's not done out of insensitivity, just protocol. You can be unhappy about this, but that is what's proper linguistically.

You are correct, Cody, but most newer style guides at least mention that it is perceived by many readers as sexist and because of this suggest you rewrite the sentence to avoid the issue. It rarely comes up in my professional writing, and there are cases where I think it's a tough call. The awkwardness of writing around it is more disruptive than using the masculine pronoun, but then it's a case of pick your poison. Which readers are you willing to lose?

by ncsuDuncan @, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 23:11 (3572 days ago) @ Kermit

You are correct, Cody, but most newer style guides at least mention that it is perceived by many readers as sexist and because of this suggest you rewrite the sentence to avoid the issue. It rarely comes up in my professional writing, and there are cases where I think it's a tough call. The awkwardness of writing around it is more disruptive than using the masculine pronoun, but then it's a case of pick your poison. Which readers are you willing to lose?

Heh, this is actually something I've struggled with many times, especially when I post community-created content to the DBO front page (or Twitter feed) and don't know the gender behind the user name. Sometimes a Twitter bio or DeviantArt profile will reveal the gender, but I never assume unless it's blindingly obvious.

I usually just rewrite the sentence to eliminate pronouns and call it a day. :P

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 10:55 (3571 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Heh, this is actually something I've struggled with many times, especially when I post community-created content to the DBO front page (or Twitter feed) and don't know the gender behind the user name. Sometimes a Twitter bio or DeviantArt profile will reveal the gender, but I never assume unless it's blindingly obvious.

I usually just rewrite the sentence to eliminate pronouns and call it a day. :P

That's a good approach. Where I differ from Cody's strict interpretation is if you are talking about an actual person, it's best to ask if you can, or rewrite to avoid the issue. "Maybe he or she is a geologist" would have been easy enough to type or read. The usage I was kind of/sort of defending was when you're referring to a hypothetical individual. It was a loss for elegance when using "he" was deemed problematic.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 17:25 (3571 days ago) @ Kermit

That's a good approach. Where I differ from Cody's strict interpretation is if you are talking about an actual person, it's best to ask if you can, or rewrite to avoid the issue. "Maybe he or she is a geologist"

Still not enough. There's people who don't identify with either gender, are intersex, etc.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, July 25, 2014, 08:41 (3570 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Still not enough. There's people who don't identify with either gender, are intersex, etc.

An accommodation for 99% is reasonable. Expecting additional accommodation without specifically asking for it is unreasonable.

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 15:10 (3572 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Language is a fluid thing.

For a couple of centuries, some scholars prescribed "he" for unknown gender. It's hardly "the" standard use right now, though.

And if anyone wants to be a stickler about historical precedent, "they" has been used as a singular pronoun for as long as Modern English has existed.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 16:38 (3572 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Protocol is for suckers. What are you, French?

But more seriously, happy to sacrifice proper linguistics in this case.

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 00:46 (3572 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Yeah, I find that language can actually have a lot embedded in it. A wise man once said to me reasons not rules make us strong.

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 13:42 (3572 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Well, even discounting a singular "they" "one" fits the bill, but I understand someone not wanting to talk like the Gravemind all the time; there are some situations where it's incredibly unwieldy.

Way to go Cody.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 12:22 (3572 days ago) @ Cody Miller

See what you did?

We can't take you anywhere!

Lol. Was thinking the same thing. *poke poke* *run*

by GrimBrother One, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 15:14 (3572 days ago) @ Revenant1988

- No text -

I look away from the thread for a few hours..

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 16:04 (3572 days ago) @ Revenant1988

- No text -

I know you!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 07:24 (3573 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Glad to see you here!

I know you!

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 07:26 (3573 days ago) @ bluerunner

Hi Blue!!! Glad to be here! Spent all last night playing! I can't wait to play with you guys!

I know you!

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 07:31 (3573 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

You and Rev are doing newgen only, yeah?

I'm not going to score a Bone until release, but looking forward to playing with you kids. Glad you decided to finally jump in with both feet!

PS - Definitely up for a KI throwdown, once I get my bearings there. Watching you play brought back that ol' bloodlust.

~m

I know you!

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 07:35 (3573 days ago) @ Malagate

Hi Mal!!

Yes New Gen only. Looking forward to seeing you on there!

I played through what I could of KI again the other night when we first got everything hooked up before I got the Destiny Beta. I really was so excited to see that on there for free! Yes, yes throw down please, fight games like that don't interest Rev much so I am on my own with that one.

Roger that! Will be good times.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 07:41 (3573 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

- No text -

Welcome Aboard!

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 07:25 (3573 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

- No text -

Hello again!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 08:17 (3573 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Looking forward to more co-op nights with ya (this time with your very own gamer handle), and of course more meet-ups in the future!

Hello again!

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 08:24 (3573 days ago) @ Kermit

Can we have another LAN again soon? We need another LANbouree where you stay with us the whole time!

Hello again!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 08:33 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Can we have another LAN again soon? We need another LANbouree where you stay with us the whole time!

Hope so! My mid-LAN excursion last time was just the result of an unfortunate collision of two obsessions. A Springsteen show is one of the few things that would keep me from hanging out with you and Rev.

Hello again!

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 10:04 (3572 days ago) @ Kermit

Hope so! My mid-LAN excursion last time was just the result of an unfortunate collision of two obsessions. A Springsteen show is one of the few things that would keep me from hanging out with you and Rev.

Solution: have Springsteen play at the LAN.

Who I did I say before anyway? Mellancamp? Bon Jovi? I don't even remember.

Rick Springfield

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:20 (3572 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto
edited by Kermit, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 12:00

Jessie's Girl rocks, BTW.

Rick Springfield

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 16:39 (3572 days ago) @ Kermit

Where the hell did I even get Rick Springfield? Hahaha.

Rick Springfield

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 17:05 (3572 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Where the hell did I even get Rick Springfield? Hahaha.

Your hilarious brain.

Hello Hello DBO!

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 08:17 (3573 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Welcome!

You picked a good time to post here. You've haven't missed any LAN writeups yet. :P

Hello Hello DBO!

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 08:23 (3573 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Im still missing the HBOhio writeup that Bones swears is still coming....

Hello Hello DBO!

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 10:00 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Im still missing the HBOhio writeup that Bones swears is still coming....

Well, I've got just the thing to inspire that handsome, handsome man. BLAM.

You've been on the forum only a few hours

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 10:05 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

I'm still missing the HBOhio writeup that Bones swears is still coming....

And you've already fired shots at Bones.

Blue would be proud.

Well done.

You've been on the forum only a few hours

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 10:12 (3572 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I'm all for taking shots at Bones.

http://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?id=21247

aw yiss

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 10:20 (3572 days ago) @ bluerunner

- No text -

HBOHIO LAN Mega Write-Up! *SHORT*

by Bones @, The Last City, Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 10:20 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

I went to Ohio.
I met a bunch of people I hate.
We played Halo.
I killed everyone and won all the stuff.
The food was terrible.

The End.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 12:21 (3572 days ago) @ Bones

I went to Ohio.
We played Halo.
The food was terrible.

The End.

You just plagiarized my write-up of your LAN!

I went to Indiana.
I met a bunch of people I didn't know and someone they hate named korny.
He played Black Ops.
I killed the host and won all his prizes.
The cookies were awesome
The smells were awful.
"Yes Mom, I can talk."

The End.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 12:44 (3572 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I went to Ohio.
We played Halo.
The food was terrible.

The End.

I went to Indiana.
He played Black Ops.
The cookies were awesome
The smells were awful.
"Yes Mom, I can talk."

The End.

3am.
Korny's phone plays it's 150th alarm for the night.
Korny keeps on sleeping.
Canecutter: "I'm going to kill Korny."
Also I was on the winning ODST Challenge team.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 16:40 (3572 days ago) @ bluerunner

Old news, bro. Old news.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 21:48 (3572 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Old news, bro. Old news.

Shhh. Come on man, that was the highlight of his life. Don't take that away from him.

Except we totally did...

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 16:18 (3572 days ago) @ Revenant1988
edited by General Vagueness, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 16:24

I went to Ohio.
We played Halo.
The food was terrible.

The End.

well now I don't feel so bad about missing it

I went to Indiana.
He played Black Ops.
The cookies were awesome
The smells were awful.
"Yes Mom, I can talk."

The End.

I laughed, fairly hard, and I'll apologize again (but also say again someone could've just said "shh")

Also, Kermit and uberfoop said what I was going to say, and meant to say for a while, probably better than I could've. I'll add in that written language rules are slow to change and tend to go with whoever holds the most power (not so much the formal written vocabulary, the list of words in the Oxford English Dictionary is bewilderingly neophytic) and for the English language those people have traditionally been European-descended heterosexual men (who had no outwards doubts or qualms about their sex or gender), but grammar? That takes ages to change, officially.

5 stars, would get murdered again

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 12:32 (3572 days ago) @ Bones

- No text -

Hello Hello DBO!

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 08:44 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! I have ghosted the forum for a while now (same thing with HBO) but only now have started gaming myself and really starting to learn more about the community! You can find me as Hoots88 on XB1 and CommandrCleavage on PS4. I just started playing Destiny last night and am a general novice at Halo. Played through all the Bioshocks which were my first "real" introduction to gaming.

Hosted the 2013 HBOhio alongside Revenant1988, attended the 2013 Kentucky Fried LAN, and the 2014 Smokey Mountain LANbouree so I do know a few community members already!

Looking forward to meeting new people and really getting into Destiny! Already loving what I have played through so far!

Happy to be here!

Hey there, person I've met in real life! Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to game with you and Rev again!

- CC This post is filled with exclamation points!!

Hello Hello DBO!

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 10:52 (3572 days ago) @ CaneCutter

Hi Cane! -insert copious amounts of explanation points-

Hello!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 09:00 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Fantastic name! You seem like you know a bunch of peeps here so I suspect you'll know tons more pretty quickly! I'm happy to see so many new faces here and I hope you stick around to have plenty of fun with us, Cleavage! Welcome to DBO! Have fun! Exclamation point!

Welcome!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 09:34 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

- No text -

Welcome to the party!

by Hyokin, New York, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 10:14 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

- No text -

but, you're supposed to be dead!

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 10:32 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

I see Rev's plan has failed. I'll have to activate the sleeper agent, code name: Bonkle.

He will show no mercy.

but, you're supposed to be dead!

by LostSpartan, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 12:15 (3572 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I see Rev's plan has failed. I'll have to activate the sleeper agent, code name: Bonkle.

He will show no mercy.

Best I can do is turn her into a llama.

Also welcome to our humble corner of the internet The Artist formerly known as Rev(1)! Please enjoy your stay :)

Hello Hello DBO!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 10:38 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Welcome to Deebo!

Greetings!

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 11:24 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

- No text -

Hello Hello DBO!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 14:53 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Hello and welcome. I'm glad to see you on here finally.

Hello Hello DBO!

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 16:12 (3572 days ago) @ stabbim

I know im getting flack from all sides, it did take me long enough.

Hello Hello DBO!

by Sammy Whammy, Gravity Falls, OR., Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 15:22 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Aww YUSSS.
Play whiff me soon!! >:U

Hello Hello DBO!

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 16:11 (3572 days ago) @ Sammy Whammy

I love this, I will never call you anything other than Sammy Whammy again...

Hello Hello DBO!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 17:44 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Happy to be here!

With all the language talk I did not welcome you. Welcome!

Welcome! I'll be playing on XB1 as well. :)

by Atsumi ⌂, Jefferson City, MO, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 20:43 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

- No text -

Hello Hello DBO!

by HuskerAlpha, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 07:48 (3572 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

Welcome! I post on here once in a blue moon and know some folks on here. I'm originally from Ohio as well, now I'm living in South Carolina.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread