UI Fun: Found A Hidden Layer Issue (Destiny)

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 12:47 (3569 days ago)

Really the most minor thing.

I find that the best way to level up once you're done with the story missions is to go through them all again on the higher difficulty, which of course means cut scenes that you can't skip (even though the music is amazing and damn it's beautiful).

So I spend my time reviewing my gear and dismantling unseemly items. I at first thought that I wasn't getting anything in return, but I noticed that my total glimmer still increases.

So basically during cutscenes they allow you to interact with the pause menu but they have hidden whatever layer they display items you've received on.

UI Fun: Found A Hidden Layer Issue

by petetheduck, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 13:10 (3569 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I had a glitch happen at one point where my HUD vanished in the Tower. I couldn't see the 'x to interact' prompts for any of the vendors, couldn't even bring up my Ghost. Had to restart the Beta from Dashboard.

by uberfoop @, Seattle-ish, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 13:20 (3569 days ago) @ petetheduck

I had a glitch happen at one point where my HUD vanished in the Tower. I couldn't see the 'x to interact' prompts for any of the vendors, couldn't even bring up my Ghost. Had to restart the Beta from Dashboard.

That happened once to me in the alpha.

IIRC I was still able to dance, though.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 21:22 (3569 days ago) @ uberfoop

IIRC I was still able to dance, though.

So you were still able to play Destiny.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread