Who are you, Guardian? (Destiny)

by car15, Friday, July 25, 2014, 05:09 (3569 days ago)

Human male Hunter rooting for Future War Cult. The Darkness is coming and we will have to fight it. Running away won't change that, nor will trying to recapture lost glory.

Female Awoken Warlock

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, July 25, 2014, 05:23 (3569 days ago) @ car15

Traxis - Female Awoken Hunter

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Friday, July 25, 2014, 05:52 (3569 days ago) @ car15
edited by TTL Demag0gue, Friday, July 25, 2014, 06:20

Meet Traxis. She's the female Awoken Hunter who serves as the primary protagonist in most of my stories thus far. I've also created Guardians that emulate several of the other characters that have appeared in my stories.

[image]

Traxis - Female Awoke Hunter

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, July 25, 2014, 06:01 (3569 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

Meet Traxis. She's the female Awoken Hunter who serves as the primary protagonist in most of my stories thus far. I've also created Guardians that emulate several of the other characters that have appeared in my stories.

[image]

Neat! Cool way to help flesh out characters. Wouldn't have thought of that.

~m

A whole lineage of Exo Titans

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Friday, July 25, 2014, 08:51 (3569 days ago) @ car15

My alpha Titan was Alpha Trion. A stern Titan who didn't survive the purge. He left two green Titan students when he died.

Betatronus and Betamax Prime, both vying for the top spot in their sensei's heart. Lead on by jealousy, they still compete for glory and to be the first one to live up to their master's name.

Male Exo Hunter

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, July 25, 2014, 09:22 (3568 days ago) @ car15

As my main anyway. Female Awoken Titan on my XBox to give it an extended test.

Sticking with my Exo Hunter who really hates Vex. Too bad I can't fight any yet!

Who are you, Guardian?

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, July 25, 2014, 10:19 (3568 days ago) @ car15

Female Awoken Titan, because I dont play as enough female characters, and I like the idea of a female Tank archetype. Dead Orbit because the vendor seems to be Peter Stormare and what other reason could you possibly need.

Also a make Exo Warlock. Because Magic Future Robots.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, July 25, 2014, 10:21 (3568 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

Who are you, Guardian?

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Friday, July 25, 2014, 10:38 (3568 days ago) @ car15

Female Awoken Warlock. Also I don't really have a faction affiliation, but I do have some points with the Cryptarch. If they as a group have more representation than just random directives in explore mode in the full game I know where my allegiance lies.

Who are you, Guardian?

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, July 25, 2014, 10:40 (3568 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

Female Awoken Warlock. Also I don't really have a faction affiliation, but I do have some points with the Cryptarch. If they as a group have more representation than just random directives in explore mode in the full game I know where my allegiance lies.

Man, that would be nice - would fit the Warlock perfectly too.

Who are you, Guardian?

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Friday, July 25, 2014, 10:55 (3568 days ago) @ someotherguy

By the way, if you buy/decode enough stuff with the Cryptarch at the Tower to get rank 3 with him he gives you a free Rare Engram. Which means it can't be used in the Beta, but its nice nonetheless.

Male Human Hunter (with Male Exo Titan alt)

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Friday, July 25, 2014, 11:04 (3568 days ago) @ car15

- No text -

Female Awoken Hunter *IMG*

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, July 25, 2014, 11:07 (3568 days ago) @ car15
edited by Grizzlei, Friday, July 25, 2014, 11:14

Natalie the Huntress slays all who cross her path on the battlefield and on the dance floor. She is an ardent supporter of New Monarchy and strives for total victory for those who praise the Traveler over the conquering foes of our system. This Hunter can often be found scouring the wastelands of the Cosmodrome in Old Russia, helping any wayward Guardian on their journey, aiding in their efforts with her well-honed skills with a sniper rifle. In her spare time, Natalie enjoys chilling at the Tower, soaking in the warmth that the Traveler provides and the bright lights below that our protector keeps going. She is often accompanied by her partner, the Warlock Jeremy, and her sisters, the Hunter Leah and the Titan Isabella.

[image]

Human Male Titan

by SonofMacPhisto @, Friday, July 25, 2014, 11:43 (3568 days ago) @ car15

At least I will be, soon.

Phisto smash.

Human, male, hunter

by Jester GS, Earth, Friday, July 25, 2014, 13:01 (3568 days ago) @ car15

And I gotta say, I love decoding the stuff, so I guess I'm the futuristic Indiana Jones...

Male Exo Warlock

by HuskerAlpha, Friday, July 25, 2014, 13:45 (3568 days ago) @ car15

Cause being a robot and throwing purple magic bombs make me feel like Megatron!!!!

+1

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, July 25, 2014, 15:22 (3568 days ago) @ HuskerAlpha

Also, robot-dancing robot.

Female Awoken Warlock

by Jillybean, Friday, July 25, 2014, 14:31 (3568 days ago) @ car15

Drafting out her storyline in my head - she's been dead a long time, and she isn't sure about any of the factions yet. She remembers a little girl that she thinks might be her daughter, but she doesn't know for sure. Sometimes she finds the tower overwhelming and goes to sit in the north tower, watching the Traveller. She feels drawn to the Queen and the Reef, but she doesn't know why.

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread