Play Him Off… (Destiny)

by kapowaz, Sunday, July 27, 2014, 19:32 (3569 days ago)

He had an extra rocket...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, July 27, 2014, 19:55 (3569 days ago) @ kapowaz

- No text -

Devil walker still had enough health to survive it.

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Sunday, July 27, 2014, 20:15 (3569 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Not exactly covering myself in glory…

by kapowaz, Monday, July 28, 2014, 05:42 (3569 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

I was fighting this Devil Walker alone, for the first time (I suspect because it was about 2am in the UK by then) and I didn't even notice I still had one rocket left. I figured I might be able to finish him off with my fist of havoc, but (as has happened so often) I wasn't able to correctly judge the distance I'd leap upon activation (it seems to depend on whether or not you were sprinting when you jumped — sometimes it'll go directly down, other times it'll leap a bit further forward).

Ah well, I'll get him next time, pesky Devil Walker…!

Not exactly covering myself in glory…

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, July 28, 2014, 12:47 (3569 days ago) @ kapowaz

Well, considering you were by yourself, I'm impressed that you got it down that far.

+1

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, July 28, 2014, 13:25 (3569 days ago) @ stabbim

Took me about 2 or 3 goes with the Strike's Walker to figure out how to bring one down on my own.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread