For those of you that missed the Moon, here's a vid (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Monday, July 28, 2014, 06:35 (3569 days ago)

Guardian Radio has a past broadcast on Twitch with an hour of Moon. I'm only about 15 minutes in, but Turks is doing a great job of taking it slow and exploring, looking around.

First 4 minutes or so are waiting for the event to open.

Go and live vicariously.

Good Man!

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Monday, July 28, 2014, 06:44 (3569 days ago) @ petetheduck

Thanks for linking this. time to Soup Dragon it up.

Good Man!

by Claude Errera @, Monday, July 28, 2014, 10:32 (3569 days ago) @ DaDerga

Thanks for linking this. time to Soup Dragon it up.

Okay... so I'd never heard that expression before. I googled it, and I'm even MORE confused about what you meant.

I assumed I'd find some sort of video download app - but that's not what turned up.

Good Man!

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Monday, July 28, 2014, 10:38 (3569 days ago) @ Claude Errera

[image]

From Here.

Good Man!

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 12:31 (3568 days ago) @ DaDerga

[image]

From Here.

This feels like the first time I saw Bananas in Pyjamas in Australia - a glimpse into the shared childhood of a slightly different culture. ;)

Awesome. Thanks!

Good Man!

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 12:42 (3568 days ago) @ Claude Errera

From the Wiki entry:

The Soup Dragon: a benign (female) creature with a penchant for Green Soup. The Soup Dragon dwells in the soup wells within >the Clangers' planet, she is often summoned by tapping on the top of what look like small inactive volcanoes, she slides the lid >back and then takes a jug from (usually) small clanger which she then fills for them to eat. A green glow is visible beneath her when she emerges, suggesting some kind of energy source down there.

&
Episode 26 "The Music of the Spheres". Are you scared yet?

Mind. Blown.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 13:55 (3568 days ago) @ DaDerga

- No text -

Mind. Blown.

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 14:08 (3568 days ago) @ ZackDark

That show terrified me as a small child. I used to hide behind the couch when it came on. When I was finally able for it, I loved it.

My favourite Oliver Postgate childhood memory…

by kapowaz, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 14:20 (3568 days ago) @ DaDerga

My favourite Oliver Postgate childhood memory…

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Tuesday, July 29, 2014, 14:30 (3568 days ago) @ kapowaz

Even Bagpuss himself, once he was asleep, was just an old, saggy cloth cat, baggy, and a bit loose at the seams,
But Emily loved him.

Dem feels mang!

For those of you that missed the Moon, here's a vid

by kapowaz, Monday, July 28, 2014, 07:30 (3569 days ago) @ petetheduck

I love that his kid wants him to jump down every hole they find. Shame that you can't actually do that without dying… :(

Nice, thanks Pete!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, July 28, 2014, 07:39 (3569 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread