Co-op Night this Wednesday: Kizingo Blvd (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 04, 2014, 20:35 (3561 days ago)

[image]

Co-op Night Is Wednesday at 9 EST

Last week we dipped into Halo 3, now let's skip ahead while we travel back and spend some time with Alan Tudyk--I mean Mickey.

(Note: have Reach ready for the pre-game warm-up. See below.)

This week:

(A bit of Mombassa Streets and then...)
Kizingo Blvd
Legendary
Tough Luck, Thunderstorm, and Mythic (fun skulls and Tilt optional)

Traffic is a major pain in New Mombassa. Clear the streets!

How do we play?

1. Either send a friend request to the gamertag Coop Night on XBL or send a note to Kermit7.
2. If you're online at the designated time, I assume you have an interest in co-op and invite you to my party. (Friends of Coop Night get invited first.)
3. If and when we have a full party (or multiple parties), we play a short custom Free-For-All game and the results will serve as our randomized team list. I'll assign team leaders, and we'll count off four starting from the top.
4. The party leaders leave to form their own Xbox Live party, inviting their assigned teammates (usually the two to three names under them in the last game results). Then the co-op game begins!

With luck, this process shouldn't take more than five minutes.

Watch each other's back and remember, on Co-op Night assists count as much as kills.

<3

Kermit

Co-op Night this Wednesday: Kizingo Blvd

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, August 04, 2014, 20:43 (3561 days ago) @ Kermit

so the custom FFA game will be in Reach?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, August 04, 2014, 21:02 (3561 days ago) @ General Vagueness

so the custom FFA game will be in Reach?

Yeah, I figured most people still have it for Customs Night. :)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, August 04, 2014, 21:19 (3561 days ago) @ Kermit

alright, I'll be there

Absolutly count me in!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, August 04, 2014, 21:28 (3561 days ago) @ Kermit

After last weeks hilarity I can't wait for some ODST!

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Monday, August 04, 2014, 22:36 (3561 days ago) @ Kermit

I was going to complain that I couldn't make it, but then I remembered that tomorrow is Tuesday, not Wednesday. :P If all goes well, I could be home Wednesday night. Count me (probably) in!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread