Salvatori staying at Bungie (Destiny)

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 08:54 (3559 days ago)

Salvatori staying at Bungie

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 09:54 (3559 days ago) @ narcogen

Semi-good news. I'll continue to miss Marty, though.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 10:15 (3559 days ago) @ Kermit

I'd say it's good news all around. Half the dream team is better than none of it.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 10:30 (3559 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'd say it's good news all around. Half the dream team is better than none of it.

Unless they were only able to create such art together...

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 10:39 (3559 days ago) @ Revenant1988

"Wonder twins activate!"
O'Donnell: "Form of musical composing tiger!"
Salvatori: "Form of bucket of water."

:(

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 10:53 (3559 days ago) @ bluerunner

"Wonder twins activate!"

lol I don't think it will be that different.

I have a feeling it will be like Sabbath going from Ozzy to Dio (Hi Padraig!) or Alice in Chains after they lost Layne Staley.

Yeah, it sounds similar, but it's just not the same.....

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 10:59 (3559 days ago) @ Revenant1988

I didn't mean that as a slight to Salvatori. I have no way of knowing, but I've always wondered if he should be getting a lot more credit for the previous soundtracks.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 11:02 (3559 days ago) @ bluerunner

I didn't mean that as a slight to Salvatori. I have no way of knowing, but I've always wondered if he should be getting a lot more credit for the previous soundtracks.

Ah I see what you mean, for all we know he's the Bill Murray to Michael Jordan, The Costanza to Seinfeld, the Bones to Canecutter etc

by Matt, Thursday, August 07, 2014, 09:57 (3558 days ago) @ bluerunner

I've always wondered if he should be getting a lot more credit for the previous soundtracks.

Answer: YES.

–Matt

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, August 08, 2014, 14:49 (3557 days ago) @ Matt

I've always wondered if he should be getting a lot more credit for the previous soundtracks.

Answer: YES.

–Matt

bah, what do you know? ツ
but yes, I've heard that from another reliable source

Dangerous Comparison

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, August 07, 2014, 10:52 (3558 days ago) @ Revenant1988

"Wonder twins activate!"

lol I don't think it will be that different.

I have a feeling it will be like Sabbath going from Ozzy to Dio (Hi Padraig!) or Alice in Chains after they lost Layne Staley.

Yeah, it sounds similar, but it's just not the same.....

Not the same for sure, but to be fair it's like a whole different band with Dio in it, and I'd argue a better band. You just reminded me of a post I wanted to make.

I'll leave this here to ponder over:

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread