Co-op Night this Wednesday: Coastal Highway (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 11:22 (3567 days ago)

[image]

Co-op Night Is Wednesday at 9 EST

Maybe I should have called this the Deja Vu Edition, because that's what we're doing. Some of the most fun I've ever had playing Halo was tackling this very challenge with Levi, Loftus, and Ibeechu a while back. It was difficult, but victory was so sweet.

(Note: have Reach ready for the pre-game warm-up. See below.)

This week:

Coastal Highway
Legendary
Iron skull, no Warthogs or Scorpions

It's just like Reach all over again!

How do we play?

1. Either send a friend request to the gamertag Coop Night on XBL or send a note to Kermit7.
2. If you're online at the designated time, I assume you have an interest in co-op and invite you to my party. (Friends of Coop Night get invited first.)
3. If and when we have a full party (or multiple parties), we play a short custom Free-For-All game and the results will serve as our randomized team list. I'll assign team leaders, and we'll count off four starting from the top.
4. The party leaders leave to form their own Xbox Live party, inviting their assigned teammates (usually the two to three names under them in the last game results). Then the co-op game begins!

With luck, this process shouldn't take more than ten minutes.

Watch each other's back and remember, on Co-op Night assists count as much as kills.

<3

Kermit

Co-op Night this Wednesday: Coastal Highway

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 22:45 (3567 days ago) @ Kermit

I'll bring my driving gloves and my earplugs (because of the rockets being launched near me).

by Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) ⌂ @, Detroit, Wednesday, August 13, 2014, 04:52 (3567 days ago) @ Kermit

We're doing Déjà Vu? Damn, I was going to show my teammates how to get a tank into the Last Exit portion of the map. :/

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, August 13, 2014, 07:03 (3566 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

We're doing Déjà Vu? Damn, I was going to show my teammates how to get a tank into the Last Exit portion of the map. :/

If you keep doing speed runs (For shame!), then you can do it twice. ;)

You can do what?

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, August 13, 2014, 10:29 (3566 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

- No text -

I'm almost sure I've done that before

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, August 13, 2014, 13:54 (3566 days ago) @ Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316)

If I'm not hallucinating, it was insanely fun.

Dang it. I don't think I'm going to make it now...

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, August 13, 2014, 15:28 (3566 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

:(

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, August 13, 2014, 15:51 (3566 days ago) @ Leviathan

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread