Customs Night (brink bap bam edition [Halo 4]) (Recruitment)

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Wednesday, August 20, 2014, 13:22 (3548 days ago)

Customs Night is this Friday, are you ready for the pain? The pain of getting virtually shot that is, hopefully it's fun in real life. What is Customs Night? It's a weekly get-together held by Community Customs where we play custom games. It starts at 9:00 PM EST and runs until everyone or nearly everyone is tired of playing, and it's open to all and sundry, though we prefer you let us know ahead of time if you want to play. During Customs Night, we play custom and standard gametypes on custom maps (and a standard map or two), ranging from large to small, new to old, and simple to complicated. This week we're going to play Halo 4. If this sounds like fun, why not join us, and why not sign up? To do that, you simply leave your gamertag in a reply to this post.
Also of note, our site has been getting work done. I'm almost certain it was cleared for release, but doubts and recent quietness make me say I'd like to check with our architect/plastic surgeon/trained monkey before directing people there officially; I just thought I'd let people know things are happening.

Things to keep in mind:

- we pretty much play whatever the people present want to play
- we don't run modded content
- one of us admins (ShadowoftheVoid, Gnrl Vagueness, iHyokin) will have party lead for as long as we do customs
- if you want to play something we don't have, you'll have to tell us where to get it
- communication makes this whole thing possible and makes it more fun, so please, talk, but don't talk over people and please don't talk down to people
- bringing friends is fine, we just prefer that you let us know first and make sure they're not jerks
- suggested supplies: a map, a joke, a friend, a story, a snack
- that time again is 9:00 PM EST this Friday and the game is Halo 4-- I hope we see you then!

Customs Night (brink bap bam edition [Halo 4])

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, August 22, 2014, 16:24 (3546 days ago) @ General Vagueness

just over an hour and a half until we start...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread