Warframe calls out Destiny*... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, August 21, 2014, 10:31 (3546 days ago)

I constantly proclaim my love of Digital Extremes, and their awesome game, Warframe. Well, now they can take my love AND my land.

This is how it's done.

*and others.

Warframe calls out Destiny*...

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, August 21, 2014, 10:37 (3546 days ago) @ Korny

I constantly proclaim my love of Digital Extremes, and their awesome game, Warframe. Well, now they can take my love AND my land.

This is how it's done.

*and others.

Awesome. :)

Looking forward to the responses. LOVE that they also donated $10k.

How would a Ghost do an Ice Challenge?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, August 21, 2014, 10:42 (3546 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Usually I'm pretty good at this abstract stuff...but, I don't have an answer to that.

Float above the Cryovolcanos of Titan?

How would a Ghost do an Ice Challenge?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, August 21, 2014, 10:43 (3546 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Ghosts can remake a living breathing Guardian and their armor... surely a bucket and some ice water isn't that hard... :)

I'd like to see that...

by Jabberwok, Thursday, August 21, 2014, 14:54 (3546 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

So… whither Ice Bucket Challenge, Ghost?

by kapowaz, Friday, August 22, 2014, 14:35 (3545 days ago) @ Korny

…24 hours must be nearly up by now, right?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, August 22, 2014, 14:37 (3545 days ago) @ kapowaz

…24 hours must be nearly up by now, right?

I imagine it's what this tweet was about:

"We have a very special guest visiting our studio today (and that's all we can say). Please join us in telling him to be brave."

And I bet it's going to be in the Weekly Update :) it'll be past 24 hours, but they did film it before the 24 hours were up I'd wager.

Dinklage For The Drinklage?

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Friday, August 22, 2014, 14:42 (3545 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

by kapowaz, Friday, August 22, 2014, 14:49 (3545 days ago) @ Xenos

And I bet it's going to be in the Weekly Update :)

Sweet! I wonder if they're soaking Peter Dinklage himself or doing it machinima-style a la Warframe? Maybe both.

But that raises another important question: just who would Ghost nominate?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread