Peter Dinklage in 22 Broke Street (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, September 07, 2014, 14:39 (3521 days ago)
edited by Cody Miller, Sunday, September 07, 2014, 14:43

Anyone in LA who wants Destiny email me. I found a place that broke the street date. Play it tomorrow!

Peter Dinklage in 22 Broke Street

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Sunday, September 07, 2014, 15:02 (3521 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Anyone in LA who wants Destiny email me. I found a place that broke the street date. Play it tomorrow!

Dang, I was hoping to catch up with you for some first-time play-throughs.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, September 07, 2014, 15:08 (3521 days ago) @ Kermit

Just invite me when you get online. I might join up.

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, September 08, 2014, 08:55 (3520 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Are you guys both gonna be online (on the PS4) at midnight PDT?

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, September 08, 2014, 09:07 (3520 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Are you guys both gonna be online (on the PS4) at midnight PDT?

Update --

Kermit I just saw in another post that you plan on sleeping and jumping on around 8am EST...

I will probably play for a few hours (starting at 2am my time) and then crash until 9 or 10 am... It sounds like we might be both on and around the same level by late morning.

I hate you...

by Wayward Spleen @, Sunday, September 07, 2014, 18:15 (3520 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Spent most of today hitting smaller shops (and my local GameStop) trying to find street breakers.

I came home empty handed.

Any delmarva (or PA, or even WV or NC) folks know of a place?

by HavokBlue, California, Sunday, September 07, 2014, 20:10 (3520 days ago) @ Cody Miller

My LA searches turned up nothing.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, September 07, 2014, 20:12 (3520 days ago) @ HavokBlue

My LA searches turned up nothing.

Email me, you can get it tomorrow when they open. I don't want to get them in trouble.

contact at codymiler dot org

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread